Check out the Bills' redesigned uniforms!

Tipster19

Clicked on this thread thinking the bills really changed their jerseys for the third straight year. Then once I saw the link I thought it was those concept nike jerseys that someone finds every 6 months thinking they are new.

These are possibly the worst jerseys I have ever seen

yea, the thread title left something to be desired there....

"some random guy makes designs awful uniforms for fun" might be a suggested edit

Somebody beat me to it, but I thought "Put down the meth pipe!". I pray for the 'Rollerball' trend to just go away. The coolest uni's in the league are the traditionals. The only good modern redesigns I ever saw were the Bills early 2000's ,BUT I am really glad they are back to traditional now.

although they are, for the most part, god awful, the addition of a rapier in the belt of the raiders uniform is one of the coolest ideas for a uniform change i've seen in quite awhile.

Agree on all counts. I like the idea of Washington sporting a DC as well. Other than that and the sword handle you mentioned I don't see much to like. Hideous.

These are really bad. Way too busy and cluttered. Can you image an entire team wearing one of these at the same time?

Yes, It is called College football.

I think you will find the younger generations like things like this.

It is why teams like Oregon are leading with these out there uniforms, they are marketable to the younger players.

Yes, It is called College football.

I think you will find the younger generations like things like this.

It is why teams like Oregon are leading with these out there uniforms, they are marketable to the younger players.

No, college uniforms aren't that bad. Even Oregon's. These are sloppy and messy.

http://www.brobible....rms-redesigned/

All 32 teams were redesigned. I like the Bills' a lot except where they put name. Lol.

Nasty i hope they don't change to that ! I think by putting the name where they did they are trying to insinuate something in a quiet way about our team , a classless attempt at a redesign of the uni's of which i want no part !!

The feather tickling the ol' fella of the "DC" is wrong. Actually the Chiefs feathers looks like thatMel Brooks film where he pretended he was a Eunich... Cowboys, Rams look like they've named they're weiners. AFC North looks bad, the Bucs map of Florida is just wrong, Panthers are wrong too, actually what is with the crutch logo? I have no idea what they're doin with the cardinals. But the Falcs looks good...

The feather tickling the ol' fella of the "DC" is wrong. Actually the Chiefs feathers looks like thatMel Brooks film where he pretended he was a Eunich... Cowboys, Rams look like they've named they're weiners. AFC North looks bad, the Bucs map of Florida is just wrong, Panthers are wrong too, actually what is with the crutch logo? I have no idea what they're doin with the cardinals. But the Falcs looks good...

if they can sell seahawk jerseys and oregon jerseys, it is only a matter of time before the whole NFL is dressed like this. college football programs in general seems to be bent on out-crazying each other, so where do you think this trend is going?

LOL. I personally love some of the new-wave unis. I agree that sometimes they go overboard in college, but in general, I prefer the direction that uniforms are going.