My wife passed away today

outsidethebox

My wife lost her 16 month battle this morning. She was surrounded by her kids and I. Her last few days in hospice was a real comforting experience. My sweet Beautiful wife is no longer suffering. I will wait patiently until the day I join her in heaven. I am not sure how I will get along without her though. She was not only my wife, but my best friend. This hurts really bad. Thank you so much for your support through this terrible ordeal.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terribly sorry to hear this. There's nothing any of us could say that will truly make you feel better. Just know that we are all here for you no matter what. Be strong for your kids. As bad as you miss your wife, I'm sure your kids do just as much and will need you to be strong.

Not many of us can even think about what your going through, but we will help in any way we can. Listening to your thoughts and worries and offering our advice is the best we can do for now.

As for me, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I'm sure you will be with your soulmate again. Don't believe for one minute that she's gone. She lives on with you and your Children.

If you ever need anything, let me know.