Darren Sharper charged with drugging, raping two women

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, my first thoughts before reading clicking on this were "Let's see how this plays out" and the whole "innocent until proven guilty" theory, but the guy has been suspected/accused of 7 rapes in just the last 5 months!

http://profootballta...-alleged-rapes/

This dude has serious issues. Glad they finally got this animal off the streets.

Edited by 716

Unfortunately, the NFL is littered with guys like Meggett and Sharper. We didn't always hear about it... the Ray Rice video was one of the few things that have made we wince in years while seeing it...

Edited by Buftex

Unfortunately, the NFL is littered with guys like Meggett and Sharper.

Is it really higher than the majority of society? I think the NFL has a higher % of quality citizens only the media focuses on the bad apples. A thread on this or Ray Rice gets more clicks than Arthur Moats being a great guy.

Is it really higher than the majority of society? I think the NFL has a higher % of quality citizens only the media focuses on the bad apples. A thread on this or Ray Rice gets more clicks than Arthur Moats being a great guy.

Point taken. But it doesn't make it any less fortunate.

Point taken. But it doesn't make it any less fortunate.

Agree 100%. Especially when it seemed like Darren Sharper was a good guy. Still he's innocent until proven guilty. And why a good looking millionaire ex football player needs to do this blows my mind.

if anything, more unfortunate, as there are A LOT of terrible humans out there, not just a couple football players like some want to portray.

Yup. Just watch the news someday. The % of athletes committing crimes is a lot less than the rest of society. It's one of the reasons I stopped watching the news so much. It just highlights the scumbags & trash.