Darren Sharper charged with drugging, raping two women

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw somewhere now eleven women in nine states. That's a serial rapist.

i think its 9 rapes and 11 total druggings (i believe a few came to and took off) in 5 states (Cal, Nevada, FL, Louisiana and Arizona).... if true, still very much serial rapist status

Edited by NoSaint

The sharper story is terrible the Megget story linked to earlier in this thread made me almost want to cry. As the father of a young boy and a young girl it had me scared for the ways people get off track terribly

If they're already in his hotel room, he still needs to drug them to get some action? What a loser.

Coming to the hotel room is like signing a letter of intent.

agreed. That is puzzling to me. Very disturbing story

I love this line from Meggett's son, who is on the Redskins practice squad. (Meggett has the Travis Henry 9 kids by 8 mothers thing going on). The son alternates between being critical and then protective of his father. The irony of this:

Davin said, "He did the best he could. I mean, you try raising nine kids in four states, with no money."

Kirby may remember these... Sharper used to run "womens football camps" a few years ago to teach new female fans the rules of the game. 2 hour seminar on the basics accompanied by a happy hour type reception. i always thought it sounded like a sketchy way to get paid while meeting groupies. with all these allegations its certainly popped back into my head.

Kirby may remember these... Sharper used to run "womens football camps" a few years ago to teach new female fans the rules of the game. 2 hour seminar on the basics accompanied by a happy hour type reception. i always thought it sounded like a sketchy way to get paid while meeting groupies. with all these allegations its certainly popped back into my head.

Wow.... so creepy.

Any link you can post?

Edit: Never mind:

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/02/16/Darren_Sharper_Shock_at_His_Female_Football_Camp_He_Couldve_/

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Ha ha, I totally forgot about these!! He was always out at places like the Boot (which consists of 100% college kids). My friend is the GM there and Sharper would be in there 2-3 times a week. There is not a person in that place (besides for my friend) that is 22 or older let alone in their mid 30's. The guy just ran with a really sketchy crowd.