Jonathan Martin

johnwalter

215 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see 1BD acquire Jonathan Martin for the 2014 season?

• Yes, he is a good but inexpensive player that can fill a hole on the Bills roster.
    • No, the Bills have a strong locker room and Martin would put the team's chemistry at risk.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a hell no option.

I got text that said "persistence of vulgar language made him feel trapped"

are you serious? Man up tough guy. I work with trucker mouths and it's annoying but I'm not quitting my job for it.

Like I've said before, he is mentally weak and we don't need that here.

how about putting an option for Richie.

On Draft day the Bills had the choice between Cordy Glenn and Jonathan Martin. They chose wisely.

Martin was a turnstile. On film in the NFL there is no reason to think he has any potential in the league.

You can find a less dramatic option for RT.

No, no, no, and no.

He was terrible at both tackle spots and is proving to have some issues off the field (regardless of where you stand on his situation, there's no denying he's got some issues).

He has no potential to play guard either, as he lacks strength, stoutness, and the ability to play in closed-space.

I'm shocked by some of the responses here. Incognito is a known idiot. Yet Martin still is getting crap for saying enough is a enough? Because he's a football player, he has to physically stand up to a known wacko? How would that go over in your job place? Martin took a stand and because of it, lockerrooms will be different.

Martin was tough enough to protect Andrew Luck's blindside in college. He was tough enough to be a 2nd round pick. Who's to say that his play was hurt because of the crap going on in that lockerroom? It would cost nothing to bring him in. IMO, he has the potential to be the perfect RT in today's NFL. He needs strength but honestly, athletic tackles are more important than maulers. The Bills have a great lockerroom and Martin would love it here. Personally, I would have tried to stand up to that idiot RI. But why get on the case of guy who decided to take a different way than violence?

http://www.thefinsiders.com/blog/2013/analyzing-jonathan-martin-as-a-left-tackle

http://grantland.com/features/richie-incognito-jonathan-martin-miami-dolphins-bullying-scandal/

Edited by C.Biscuit97