Michael Sam is out.

agardin

The conversation about all these guys checking you out in the locker room is about as ridiculous as when people were scared that if they touched a black person their skin color would rub off on them. That is about as naïve as this conversation is. It is 2014 people!! You use public restrooms all of the time and there are gay people that you have encountered in there. Were they trying to sneak a peak? No, they acted just like everyone else? Weird.

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not all of them, but definetly a few. why ? i have zero issues with gays, i know a few and have relatives as i think most do nowadays.

women same scenario some not all. am i the only one here who's been small talked up by a gay guy? come on theres more of you.

I've been hit on by gay guys before. Usually just saying "Sorry, I'm straight" was all it took. ("Oh, sorry." "Don't be, it's no problem.")

Occasionally you get the idiot who thinks "Sorry, I'm straight" means "Being gay is wrong," and gets defensive about it ("There's nothing wrong with being gay!" "I know, I'm just not gay." "Stop judging me, you homophobe!") Fortunately, those idiots are rare.

I somewhat agree with the gentleman that Murphy interviewed on his show a couple of days ago on this subject. I'm sorry, I don't remember his name, but the gist of it was the media attention and team distraction will fade away after game one. After that the questions will simply become redundant. The reason why I said "somewhat" is because I think the attention will officially be over after two games, one at home and the second after the first away game.

I've been hit on by gay guys before. Usually just saying "Sorry, I'm straight" was all it took. ("Oh, sorry." "Don't be, it's no problem.")

Occasionally you get the idiot who thinks "Sorry, I'm straight" means "Being gay is wrong," and gets defensive about it ("There's nothing wrong with being gay!" "I know, I'm just not gay." "Stop judging me, you homophobe!") Fortunately, those idiots are rare.

Look at Tom--he's Omnisexual!

The conversation about all these guys checking you out in the locker room is about as ridiculous as when people were scared that if they touched a black person their skin color would rub off on them. That is about as naïve as this conversation is. It is 2014 people!! You use public restrooms all of the time and there are gay people that you have encountered in there. Were they trying to sneak a peak? No, they acted just like everyone else? Weird.

Really? I think a bathroom as used for moving your bowels or whatever is a completely different than a bunch of guys showering. People go in to bathrooms, take a piss/poop, and leave. There can be no possible sexual attraction in this. A bunch of people showering? There's no way he's not going to check the other guys out in this situation. If you were at a nude beach or in a shower room full of naked women, can you actually say you wouldn't be checking them out?

Otherwise, this guy is courageous, smart, and would want a man like this on my team. I think he would be a great contributor.

Edited by kas23

Really? I think a bathroom as used for moving your bowels or whatever is a completely different than a bunch of guys showering. People go in to bathrooms, take a piss/poop, and leave. There can be no possible sexual attraction in this. A bunch of people showering? There's no way he's not going to check the other guys out in this situation. If you were at a nude beach or in a shower room full of naked women, can you actually say you wouldn't be checking them out?

Otherwise, this guy is courageous, smart, and would want a man like this on my team. I think he would be a great contributor.

So a dong in the shower on a lathered up athlete is sexier than a dong at a urinal? Do I have that right?

If he can play football I will take him on my team. I do not however think that he is a fit on the Bills. He is kind of a poor man's Jerry Hughes.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

So a dong in the shower on a lathered up athlete is sexier than a dong at a urinal? Do I have that right?

If he can play football I will take him on my team. I do not however think that he is a fit on the Bills. He is kind of a poor man's Jerry Hughes.

What would you be sexually attracted to more: a woman taking a piss/poop or a woman lathered up in a shower? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

What would you be sexually attracted to more: a woman taking a piss/poop or a woman lathered up in a shower? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

I think that you missed the point. They have had ample opportunities to check you out before. Michael Sam wants to play in the NFL because he is a good football player not so that he has access to a room full of athletes showering. But to answer your question -both (a lathered up woman peeing in the shower).