• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the new times for these games

Prefer the old days of 1 and 4:30

Denver and SF are my picks today

There's not much the league can do about the time issue today. Two west coast teams means they both have to be scheduled later. Since Denver is mountain time, the difference is 2 hours, so they go first.

I am really trying hard not to bet today because I think the Pats* win the game outright at +190.....but I think it is morally reprehensible to bet on those cheating scumbags. Plus I am watching at my buddies house, huge Pats* fan....and I am debating if giving him chit if they lose is worth more than making money if they win.

The second game is hard for me also. Big fan of Russell , but it is almost unbearable how many people I know are now big Seattle fans....I know he is a local boy, I know he went to the same school as our kids.....but damn it is almost unbearable. They handed out Roar Russell t shirts the other day to every kid in the school..you can root for him and not abandon your own team right??

Lord knows if they make the Super Bowl ....I can't even fathom what it will be like.

There's not much the league can do about the time issue today. Two west coast teams means they both have to be scheduled later. Since Denver is mountain time, the difference is 2 hours, so they go first.

These times are not new as they started with the later times about ten years ago I think

I get your point but it's not like they pushed the times back just for today

Edited by Max997

I hate the new times for these games

Prefer the old days of 1 and 4:30

Denver and SF are my picks today

Not me, I've got kids now so I love the later start times.

Really pulling hard for the Broncs today. Patriots Schadenfreude Day can never come early enough!

+1

I am really trying hard not to bet today because I think the Pats* win the game outright at +190.....but I think it is morally reprehensible to bet on those cheating scumbags. Plus I am watching at my buddies house, huge Pats* fan....and I am debating if giving him chit if they lose is worth more than making money if they win.

That's why betting on them is win win. Either they win and you get paid or they lose and you're happy anyway. That's exactly what I did and it has removed any worry about the game whatsoever. I got it at pats +5.