AFC Championship : Patriots at Broncos

Just Jack

It used to be 12:30.

Saturday playoff games used to be 12:30 but Sundays were always 1:00. I believe they changed championship Sunday to 1:30 and 5 for a few years before changing to this format which I hate

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: This is to Fan in Chicago. I thought I quoted your post but it didn't and I can't figure out how to include it now using my phone.

Multiple uncalled holds. The td drive extending nonexistent holding on the pats defender that got picked on the play when Decker was going for a screen.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Don't worry, nearly any call for the pats gets atleast a little uproar around here.

I know. You are right. I just don't get the whole "discredit the team that has manhandled us for over a decade" mentality a lot of people have. As if it makes us any better.

The Pats have no weapons on offense

I know it's been discussed but how did they go into the season with this group of wide receivers

The tight end situation is a dif topic

Edited by Max997

Brady might be able to say the same which contributes to why he took that sack - probably never expected at all that the pressure would be coming that fast from that spot.

Very strong point. Brady almost never sees pressure up the middle, which allows him to slide around the pocket.

The Pats have no weapons on offense

I know it's been discussed but how did they go into the season with this group of wide receivers

The tight end situation is a dif topic

They thought Dobson (a2d rounder) might help, but he was hurt all year, and Amendola didn't pan out