Hello, new here

stuckinny

1) We should cut EJ now and go all in on moving up in the draft to secure Johnny Manziel

2) Stevie's days are done...cut him

3) CJ might as well go too, Mr. Run up the middle and bounce outside for -3 yards

4) I love peanut butter

5) SHould have kept FLutie and Wade!

6) I know for a fact Thurman is using all his Batavia Downs money to pay Ralph as we speak for the team!

7) I use to like a fish, now i drink like a morman!

I was never on captain check down's bandwagon to begin with. Terrible reach just to try and get a QB in the draft.

phew this one will be alot tougher:

1) Hitner sucked and still sucks, terrible terrible pick

2) Greer has a ring, McGee has bum knees

3) Good decision for regionalization..we need all the fat candian ladies we can get in the seats!

4) Evans...loved him, but sad he was our #1 WR choice

5) Bruce..simply because he didn't duck us for the USFL

6) yup

7) Think the kid is a head case, we would have never used him right anyway

8) Polian was the best thing to happen to Buffalo since Rick James

9) Levy was a great coach with dysfynctional players *****and damn lucky that was before Free Agency because that team would have been dismantled so easy!

welcome, you'll fit in just fine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone...stumbled upon this board the other day. Coming over from another board, which reading through some of your topics, has the same issues as your board with losing memebers and things going stale.

Hope maybe i can contribute what i can, meet new peeps, and talk some sports.

I am 37 live in Warsaw, NY and am male...like long walks on the beach, moonlight dinners, and it rough between the sheets!

get silk sheets

Are there still more cows in Wyoming County than there are people? Seriously?

There was when I lived there.

1) We should cut EJ now and go all in on moving up in the draft to secure Johnny Manziel

You are now officially a board member.

1) How do you feel about the blue pants?

2) Would you favor an all blue pant and jersey look?

-just like the Sammy or Dave question...there is only one correct answer to these questions...

Welcome to TBD the best, and worst, place in the world for Bills fans!

Pro Tip: Attend the season opener tailgate to put a face to names (unless someone finally organizes that boycott of all Bills games).

Here's some tips:

1) Be extreme as possible…I can't overstate this

2) Claim you know when players will not succeed (which is almost always)

3) Want to get rid of EJ, CJ, SJ, Marrone, Hackett, Whaley, Brandon, insert any player here...

4) Get "peter panned" at least once

5) Choose up sides in the Flutie/Johnson debate

6) Have a plan for how to keep the Bills in Buffalo or be sure they will leave in 7 years

7) Drink often

Number seven takes care of the first six.

Welcome to TBD and the land of the lost. Don't take it personally when an "expert" rips a post of yours. We are here to exchange ideas of our common interest in the Bills. You will be golden if you profess distain for: Gregggggg, Chan, Jauron and the Toronto games. It helps if you have taken one to many hits to the noggin. Enjoy!

Hi everyone...stumbled upon this board the other day. Coming over from another board, which reading through some of your topics, has the same issues as your board with losing memebers and things going stale.

Hope maybe i can contribute what i can, meet new peeps, and talk some sports.

I am 37 live in Warsaw, NY and am male...like long walks on the beach, moonlight dinners, and it rough between the sheets!

There's beaches along Oatka Creek?

Welcome aboard.

This is one big dysfunctional family. Looks like you will fit right in. Well, you'll officially be a member when DCTom calls you an idiot. :thumbsup:

DCTom hasn't called me an idiot yet. :cry:

Welcome stuckinny. :beer:

Welcome. To complete you profile:

1) Donte good safety or sucked?

2) McGee or Greer a better DB?

3) lynch good decision at the time or horrendous?

4) Evans loved em or hated?

5) best bill of all time Kelly or Bruce?

6) TJ graham( no wait just about everyone agrees he blows)

7) shoul Da'Rick still be on Da'roster?

8) polian was good or just lucky three freaking times?

9) Levy was a bad coach with great players or a great coach managing great players with dysfunctional personalities...

PS, if possible please avoid looking at drafts in retrospect with a "we should have drafted Tom Brady instead of Leif Larsen"

I want to play too.

1. I liked him before he became Hitler - If Byrd were as attached to Blo as Lil Donte he'd be a Bill for life (Donte's feelings are still hurt b/c the Bills didn't want him).

2. In hindsight I'd take Greer, but...

3. Made sense in light of Chan wanting a waterbug for his offense and Lynch being a blink away from suspension - in hindsight...

4. Loved him

5. Bruce

6. I think this guy gets unfairly **** on more than anyone on the roster.

7. If we make the playoffs next year cutting him was great. If we don't it was idiotic.

8. The better you are the luckier you get.

9. I love Marv Levy

P.S. - Even if TJ Graham becomes a top receiver in the league it was still idiotic to pass over Russell Wilson.

Welcome Stuck...enjoy your stay. A lot of good guys and gals here. Membership dues are a little pricey but if you pay 5 days early, they give you 10% off. It's strange why BuffaloBill wanted me to make the PayPal arrangement through his personal email, but maybe that's how I got the discount. I've been paying it for a few years but he's good about sending me receipts from various hotels around the country. Go Bills.

Do you hang out at Smitty's Amber Lantern and get hammered with rednecks on weekends?

Have you and your buddies ever spent a night bullhead fishing at Silver lake with a couple of five gallon buckets filled with canned beer?

Have you or anyone in your family tried to see how fast you could go on a child's tricycle if you pushed someone on it going down one of those bigass hills on 20A going into Warsaw?

Have you ever got lost deer hunting in Warsaw and accidentally wandered into the little no mans land called "Dale" and wondered "WTF? Am I in the Twilight Zone?"