Hello, new here

stuckinny

Hi everyone...stumbled upon this board the other day. Coming over from another board, which reading through some of your topics, has the same issues as your board with losing memebers and things going stale.

Hope maybe i can contribute what i can, meet new peeps, and talk some sports.

I am 37 live in Warsaw, NY and am male...like long walks on the beach, moonlight dinners, and it rough between the sheets!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi new guy. Be careful here taking things seriously. As Bills fans we don't have much to rely on but our humor.

Are there still more cows in Wyoming County than there are people? Seriously?

I search the board every hour for the words cow and would ya. Just making sure everyone knows this.

Here's some tips:

1) Be extreme as possible…I can't overstate this

2) Claim you know when players will not succeed (which is almost always)

3) Want to get rid of EJ, CJ, SJ, Marrone, Hackett, Whaley, Brandon, insert any player here...

4) Get "peter panned" at least once

5) Choose up sides in the Flutie/Johnson debate

6) Have a plan for how to keep the Bills in Buffalo or be sure they will leave in 7 years

7) Drink often

Here's some tips:

1) Be extreme as possible…I can't overstate this

2) Claim you know when players will not succeed (which is almost always)

3) Want to get rid of EJ, CJ, SJ, Marrone, Hackett, Whaley, Brandon, insert any player here...

4) Get "peter panned" at least once

5) Choose up sides in the Flutie/Johnson debate

6) Have a plan for how to keep the Bills in Buffalo or be sure they will leave in 7 years

7) Drink often

1) We should cut EJ now and go all in on moving up in the draft to secure Johnny Manziel

2) Stevie's days are done...cut him

3) CJ might as well go too, Mr. Run up the middle and bounce outside for -3 yards

4) I love peanut butter

5) SHould have kept FLutie and Wade!

6) I know for a fact Thurman is using all his Batavia Downs money to pay Ralph as we speak for the team!

7) I use to like a fish, now i drink like a morman!

Who should we target in the draft new guy ?

Did you withdraw your support from Trent Edwards in a timely manner ?

I was never on captain check down's bandwagon to begin with. Terrible reach just to try and get a QB in the draft.

1) We should cut EJ now and go all in on moving up in the draft to secure Johnny Manziel

2) Stevie's days are done...cut him

3) CJ might as well go too, Mr. Run up the middle and bounce outside for -3 yards

4) I love peanut butter

5) SHould have kept FLutie and Wade!

6) I know for a fact Thurman is using all his Batavia Downs money to pay Ralph as we speak for the team!

7) I use to like a fish, now i drink like a morman!

I was never on captain check down's bandwagon to begin with. Terrible reach just to try and get a QB in the draft.

haha…good stuff. welcome aboard.

Whats the shoutbox? besides a nickname for my wife?

a place where canines are known to frequent. If you have any experience with pysch patients you'll be fine there. You have to tally up a few posts to earn that honor. A good way to start is just typing "bear" in as many threads as you can.

a place where canines are known to frequent. If you have any experience with pysch patients you'll be fine there. You have to tally up a few posts to earn that honor. A good way to start is just typing "bear" in as many threads as you can.

I have met alot of dudes doing that on craigslist!