Why isn't anyone talking about Stevie?

Alphadawg7

I am not a guy who thinks we should just trade good players, but I am coming around to the thinking that we should seriously consider moving Stevie. The guy is hurt every week. How many games has he left now? The wind blows by him and he gets a spasm.

I like Stevie, and he runs good routes. However, Woods can already do what Stevie does and can be everything Stevie can be with better hands. Goodwin is too good not to get on the field more too and can stretch the field opposite Woods. We have youth at WR and talent there beyond just Stevie.

He frequently comes up small in big situations and is always leaving games hurt. Would rather trade him for a 3rd, and use our first few rounds of picks targeting OL, physical WR, and dynamic TE.

He is in no way the reason for our woes, but I just can't see having a #1 WR anymore who isn't physical, has inconsistent hands, disappears in big moments or flat our drops the passes, and can't stay on the field.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gannon was talking about how we have no tall WRs; time to activate Tommy Streeter

I'm a Cane and I fell over and spit water on my keyboard. Tommy Streeter isn't NFL ready. He spent two years doing nothing, then Al Golden revitalized his career to which he played very well to which Streeter rewarded the school and the coaches by leaving early, all to become a late round pick. I still don't think he's caught a ball in the NFL.

Ask the Ravens fans about Tommy's work ethic. Golden and his coaches were the only guys to turn on the switch, but otherwise he's another from that Miami Northwestern class that was supposed to dominate that ended up doing next to nothing.

I am not a guy who thinks we should just trade good players, but I am coming around to the thinking that we should seriously consider moving Stevie. The guy is hurt every week. How many games has he left now? The wind blows by him and he gets a spasm.

I like Stevie, and he runs good routes. However, Woods can already do what Stevie does and can be everything Stevie can be with better hands. Goodwin is too good not to get on the field more too and can stretch the field opposite Woods. We have youth at WR and talent there beyond just Stevie.

He frequently comes up small in big situations and is always leaving games hurt. Would rather trade him for a 3rd, and use our first few rounds of picks targeting OL, physical WR, and dynamic TE.

He is in no way the reason for our woes, but I just can't see having a #1 WR anymore who isn't physical, has inconsistent hands, disappears in big moments or flat our drops the passes, and can't stay on the field.

Why we have to have sily notions like this after every loss? You're right, Stevie is in no way the reason for our woes. So why continue to rag on him? You don't make a bad team better by dumping the only good players you have.

I'm a Cane and I fell over and spit water on my keyboard. Tommy Streeter isn't NFL ready. He spent two years doing nothing, then Al Golden revitalized his career to which he played very well to which Streeter rewarded the school and the coaches by leaving early, all to become a late round pick. I still don't think he's caught a ball in the NFL.

Ask the Ravens fans about Tommy's work ethic. Golden and his coaches were the only guys to turn on the switch, but otherwise he's another from that Miami Northwestern class that was supposed to dominate that ended up doing next to nothing.

only saw him once in college so have no real opinion of him but he's tall and on the PS so ...

Easley........No we love Smurfs,that can`t catch. But boy can they run.

I like our WRs for the most part I just think they were out of sink with EJ (of course its hard to jump 20 ft in the air) but we could use some taller ones

and can we PLEASE GET A FRIGGIN PASS CATCHING TE :wallbash:

hes a great 2, in a few years maybe hell work out for once in the off season and get some size and stop getting hurt. Hes had better hands lately nd isn't the problem. where was woods today? wheres the QB who can throw?

Woods didn't play today

It's the same groin injury that has popped up 2-3 times this season. He's trying to play through it, and reaggravated it a couple times.

But he wears his hat backwards and seems to be having a good time, so he's clearly a selfish me-first player. The Bills should cut him and sign more guys like Chris Hogan.