2013 Pro Bowl Balloting: Mario, Kyle, and Byrd Elected.

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, the Bills could legitimately have 4 defesive Pro Bowlers this year: Mario, Kiko, Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus. That would be terrific.

I'd vote for Leodis too, though it's harder for the casual fan to measure the impact of a corner. Only the Saints have been able to victimize us through the air, and he's been the one constant.

You know, the Bills could legitimately have 4 defesive Pro Bowlers this year: Mario, Kiko, Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus. That would be terrific.

what week is the cut off?

id guess if theres a few more and byrd plays well, many will forget about his early season issues. hes already high on the interception list with last weeks performance.

Give Parker time to coordinate a massive write-in campaign.

GO BILLS!!!

really, its a wonder that agents/players arent stuffing the ballot box given you can vote all you want.

byrd, now tied for second in INTs among FS candidates will likely see a bit of a swell though.

Edited by NoSaint

Kyle and Marcell

They are defiantly the best tackle duo in the league.

Leads the league in combined tackles 98 (Dareus 1st with 50 & Williams 3rd with 48)

Leads the league in combined sacks 12 (1 & 5) The next closest duo is 8 total

I know they still have the bye to let other catch up. Either way they are top of the league.

Getting to see this season what we hoped for last season.

Edited by djsabres

sort of like the KC of last year....They had the worst record but sent five players to the PB.

I hate to say it but Sheldon Richardson and Mohammed Wilkerson Defensive linemen for the Jets are as good as our own Kyle and Dareus.

They do the same thing, collapse pockets, bring pressure and stuff the run. We couldn't move those guys an inch last Sunday and they both have serious power moves to get to the QB. I'm afraid we're going to have to deal with those two for a long time.

Re-watching that game, it was amazing that EJ completed the passes that he did. Even the long one to Goodwin, watch how fast they collapsed the pocket and put Eric Wood n Company on their heels. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_8hOueRaARM/Uokki-pq2NI/AAAAAAAADpk/9FghDkRGo1E/s400/mgood22.gif

My guess is neither one of our guys or theirs will make the pro bowl, although they all should.