2013 Pro Bowl Balloting: Mario, Kyle, and Byrd Elected.

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@buffalobills

#Bills DE Mario Williams, LB Kiko Alonso lead Pro Bowl voting http://ow.ly/r1zwC

I just voted. The thing Buffalo has going for it here is Bills players are at the top of the ballot for every position, which is awesome. Hopefully our guys will get more votes based on visually being at the top.

• 2 weeks later...

@RapSheet

ILB Kiko Alonso is No. 1 in fan voting at his position over Sean Lee, NaVorro Bowman, Luke Kuechly & Patrick Willis

@ChrisBrownBills

Many Bills still rank high in Pro Bowl voting http://wp.me/plmrg-9iA

@buffalobills

#Bills DE Mario Williams and LB Kiko Alonso are leading fan voting at their positions for the 2014 Pro Bowl: http://ow.ly/rskvp

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Thrilled for the guys on that list. Kiko, Mario, Kyle and Marcel are all very deserving, and if voting ended today, they would all make it.

Very disappointed not to see Cordy Glenn anywhere on that list, though.

Very disappointed not to see Cordy Glenn anywhere on that list, though.

There are no stats for OTs. In regards to fan voting......no stats means no votes unless you are a known quantity(previous probowls/hype).

@buffalobills

#Bills in Pro Bowl voting: LB Alonso 1st DE MWilliams 1st DT Dareus 3rd DT KWilliams 4th S AWilliams 6th K Carpenter 10th ST Easley 10th

@ChrisBrownBills

Mario, Kiko still leading in fan voting http://wp.me/plmrg-9m1

@ByTimGraham

Bills Pro Bowl ballot update: Alonso 1st ILB, M Williams 2nd DE, M Dareus, K Williams 3rd, 4th DTs, A Williams 6th SS, Byrd 10th FS.

I said it, now bow down. Dareus was going to have a Pro Bowl year, and as somewhere after a few games, I said the same about Carpenter. I am fairly certain I said A.Williams is likely a Pro Bowler. And, of course, after the first 3 or 4 games, I want to repeat. I still said Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus are performing at a Pro Bowl level. Go back and look it up, I was lamb basted for it. Now, can I get some respect? Freakin killing me...

(btw, I watched that clip wherever it is of all of the offensive snaps against TB... boy do I have some notes. I watched it like 6 times at the gym alone while doing cardio. EJ...a big upside to be had. Graham...still high on him).

I said it, now bow down. Dareus was going to have a Pro Bowl year, and as somewhere after a few games, I said the same about Carpenter. I am fairly certain I said A.Williams is likely a Pro Bowler. And, of course, after the first 3 or 4 games, I want to repeat. I still said Kyle Williams and Marcel Dareus are performing at a Pro Bowl level. Go back and look it up, I was lamb basted for it. Now, can I get some respect? Freakin killing me...

(btw, I watched that clip wherever it is of all of the offensive snaps against TB... boy do I have some notes. I watched it like 6 times at the gym alone while doing cardio. EJ...a big upside to be had. Graham...still high on him).

Urgh you won't be able to quote the whole post in a year with that Graham reference. You should have left that off.

I said Dareus would be a pro bowler in the pre season predictions thread. I also never claimed that Goodwin wasn't any better than Graham. :nana:

You know, the Bills could legitimately have 4 defesive Pro Bowlers this year: Mario, Kiko, Kyle Williams and Marcell Dareus. That would be terrific.

OH Boy. and somehow that is a measure of success in the NFL? the pro bowl is a joke. beauty contest. should be abandoned. its what , a pickup game now right with prime time and some other guy picking sides? man what a laugher.

4 pro bowlers, and yet we still give up way too many points.

Feast or Famine D

what is so aggitating is that our famine is not without opportunity. Its like we have a 32 oz. Steak and some times we just grab a few pieces of salad. I have no idea in short on why we have such issues but it really is noticable that we have major short comings. Without critical evaluation I can only summize to guess the answer is simpler then we realize.

4 pro bowlers and no major weakness. Maybe a weakness is Alonso? Maybe he would be better at SLB with a different MLB and Lawson weak side? Maybe Dareus is more effective at WDE with Branch at SDT.

Marcell Dareus surges forward in Pro Bowl vote

probowl-marcell-story.jpg

Marcell Dareus has taken the lead at his position in fan voting for the 2014 Pro bowl.

Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus has made a late surge and now joins LB Kiko Alonso as a leader in the fan Pro Bowl vote, as announced by NFL.com on Wednesday.

Dareus had steadily been among the top four at his position, but leaped ahead of Kansas City's Dontari Poe take the lead among defensive tackles

Whats crazy is this team could have 4 Double Digit sack artists.

Right now you have Mario 12

Hughes 9

Kyle Williams 8.5

Dareus 7.5

Miami and New England haven't exactly kept their QBs clean, so 5 sacks in the last 2 games isn't Science Fiction.

None the less those 4 players through 14 games, out sacked the entire Bills defense in 2012.

Whats crazy is this team could have 4 Double Digit sack artists.

Right now you have Mario 12

Hughes 9

Kyle Williams 8.5

Dareus 7.5

Miami and New England haven't exactly kept their QBs clean, so 5 sacks in the last 2 games isn't Science Fiction.

None the less those 4 players through 14 games, out sacked the entire Bills defense in 2012.

and 3 of those players were here last year....