What would everybody think about us signing Brian Orakpo in the offsea

bufffan031

I know this season isn't over yet but I was looking through some of the free agents for next season and I came across Brian Orakpo. I think he would be a nice addition on the other side of Mario and he shouldn't be too much to sign.

Edited by bufffan031

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this season isn't over yet but I was looking through some of the free agents for next season and I came across Brian Orakpo. I think he would be a nice addition on the other side of Mario and he shouldn't be too much to sign.

A two time Pro Bowler and one time pro bowl alternate wouldn't be too much to sign?

His words are hurtful. He might be a bully.

a little anxious aren't we ? : )

i like the 26cornerblitzes idea best though to resolve the position opposite Lawson

should it be phrased mirroring ? Complementing ? In parallel conjunction ?

Lawson Alonso Mack has a nice ring to it as a starting group.

But i do not think they will spend much money at all on the position or draft high for one .

Edited by 3rdand12