Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So the DB can fall on top of the WR twice when the WR is on the ground, and the WR has to maintain control the entire time?

Like I said earlier, we get very few of these borderline calls. The on-field overrule pretty much screwed us.

Looks like was down, play was over, and the defender pushed it out. I don't know the rules, but there must be a point at which the catch ceases, right?

I think its a catch but it's more about control then anything

What? Here are mistakes, whether mental or not, that you can't tolerate. - Graham fumbling - Block in the back to negate the McKelvin TD (whether he would of broken the run off without the block is a matter of debate). - Tuell throwing a pick 6 on the one yard line instead of throwing to the open SJ. - Aaron Williams and Robey knocking into each other and letting a wide open McCluster run free for what should have been a 40 yard gain. - McKelvin NOT falling on the fumble and trying to pick it up and run with it instead. Not to mention the variety of drops. Chandler, Graham, etc. Tuell is not a NFL quality QB. The only play that even a CFL player/Arena Football player should be able to make is, a throw to your wide open receiver at the one yard line. That is just a dumb play, 0 awareness. The rest of his crumby play doesnt bother me because he is a crumby player (at least now). The fact that he is starting falls entirely on a front office who decided to take a chance on two 1st year players and a guy who was one tiny hit away from a career ending concussion. I'm just not as optimistic about this team as others are. Lets see what happens when EJ gets back. At least the defense is good.

None of which have to do with mental toughness = not giving up.