Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

We have to figure out who is cursing this team. If its a fan they must stop being a fan immediately. If its me than I will stop for the sake of this team. How can our d have this kind of game and have the offense just give kc 17 points. If I'm on this defense I beat up Jeff Tool in the parking lot after the game.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Matt Fynn so bad or so clueless in this offense that he could not have started? What is with Marrone's infatuation with Tuel?

I don't think marrone loves having tuel on the field. Honestly, I'm surprised Dixon, with a little more time wasn't considered more heavily.

That Flynn was challenging to start two weeks after signing should tell you a lot about what marrone thinks about tuel today.

Only 98 yards to go. Hope Hackett does not call for a play action pass. Figuring defense will be looking for a safety, fake a dive and hit WR sprinting down the sideline. I can see it now. One can dream.

The defense needs to call a team only meeting...each time an offensive player walks through the door, Kyle Williams should grab them and hold them while Kiko kicks them clean in the nutsack.

kiko only needs to kick you once in the nut sack...

Defense has been very good. My point is that to win this game they need to force turnovers, not give Tuel a long field to work with.

Like, say, 99 yards.

Damn that defense...forcing another punt!! You can't win football games by making the other team punt!!! :wacko: