Marquise Goodwin Playing Catch Up

Ok, who didn't do a face palm over this quote?

"You have to do a lot of things with your hands," he said. "You don't realize how much you use your hands as a receiver until something like this happens.

Personally? Just bring him back and be the best special teams returner in the league.....the guy is amazing

id be ok with this. If he became Dante Hall, Devin Hester, etc... I could care less if he ever catches a single catch. Edited by mrags

He needs to be made a punt returner because kickoff returns are a thing of the past unless the rules are changed. Why even bother to kick it off? Just place it at the 20 yard line and shorten the game by a couple minutes. I guess this would give them less opportunities for commercial breaks though.

He needs to be made a punt returner because kickoff returns are a thing of the past unless the rules are changed. Why even bother to kick it off? Just place it at the 20 yard line and shorten the game by a couple minutes. I guess this would give them less opportunities for commercial breaks though.

i agree he should be full time punt and kick returner. I still think it's ridiculous that we don't have anyone on the team that can beat Leonard out for punt return duties. The guy wasn't even on our team until shortly before the season started.

I don't have a lot of faith in Hackett and his ability to use our speed guys effectively, but maybe he's learning on the job and will have a few plays for Marquise when the time comes.

We need more offense man. I would love to see Goodwin play in place of TJ Graham for a few games. It's not like TJ is productive, and Goodwin has some major upside.

Way to early to make that comparison. Also Roscoe was not the brightest bulb. I still remember back to the Saint sgame in 09 when the Bills where trying to do the hurry up before half and Roscoe killed the drive because he did not know where to line up.

I still loved that littl dumba$$. Always fun to watch for those 3 or 4 games a year before going on IR.