Thaddeus Lewis starting against Bengals

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think he's implying that people don't usually comment on the fact that, say, Jeff Tuel, is a well-spoken kid.

Aha. I believe that Tom Brady is also well-spoken, but never referred to as such.

Aha. I believe that Tom Brady is also well-spoken, but never referred to as such.

It means something to me. If a guy sounds like he just came in from Compton, like he has been gang banging for the last 12 years, I have a different opinion about him than about someone who speaks like they were educated at Harvard. Especially for the QB position! I heard the well spoken, how he handles himself well, tag used many times about EJ on the NFL Radio network. So I'm not the only one who puts some stock in it. Just my opinion.

It means something to me. If a guy sounds like he just came in from Compton, like he has been gang banging for the last 12 years, I have a different opinion about him than about someone who speaks like they were educated at Harvard. Especially for the QB position! I heard the well spoken, how he handles himself well, tag used many times about EJ on the NFL Radio network. So I'm not the only one who puts some stock in it. Just my opinion.

Nevermind.

You want to be objective and you start off this way?...About a team that is 2-3 but should be at least 3-2 right now if their starting QB only ducked out of bounds a split second sooner...A team that in all 3 losses was ahead or tied in the 4th quarter? And the same team that has been playing without 4 of their top 5 DB's for a good chunk of those 5 games...A total train wreck? Really?

I can be as negative about some aspects of this organization as anyone...I've proven that here hundreds of times...There's a bunch of things they could have, and should have, done better...But to call the Bills a total train wreck? No way... B-)

I have to agree.

It's just painful to watch this team

wish the FO would have traded for Alex Smith like I said, Did they really think Kolb would be good enough and why not sign a UDFA with some talent like Tyler Bray. This team is infuriating :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

The Authority on College Quarterbacking has spoken. :lol:

I bet I could do better than these clowns

wish the FO would have traded for Alex Smith like I said, Did they really think Kolb would be good enough and why not sign a UDFA with some talent like Tyler Bray. This team is infuriating :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Not so sure with your previous advocacy for Tebow, Skelton, Landry Jones, etc.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

We could trade Mario Clark for John Skelton.

yea, I think you're missing their point. haha

Go Bills.

Thanks for the affirmation.

This will help EJ also Where Lewis spent his game days

October 07, 2013 12:28 PM | Chris Brown Bills practice squad players usually spend game days in a suite in the stadium. QB Thad Lewis however, spent his in the coaches’ booth. Now the Bills starting QB, here’s how he helped and what he learned while sitting at the elbow of offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett.

Appearing on the John Murphy Show this morning Lewis talked about how he helped coach Hackett in the booth on game days.

"It's benefited me a lot just helping the coaches out with seeing what coverages the teams were presenting to us,” Lewis said. ”Helping coach Hackett out and letting him know what coverages they're showing us on first, second and third down. You'll say, 'Hey coach they're playing this against this coverage. This is what we have that might be good.' I have to pay attention because he would ask me, 'Thad what do you see out there?' It was like I was an extra set of eyes in the booth.

“So just seeing things from a bird's eye view helps you out once you get on the field. Hopefully you can know what the guys are going to present and show you."

Lewis also got a feel for Hackett as a play caller during games, which he thinks could help him on Sunday when he’s hearing the plays being called into his helmet, instead of in the coaches’ booth.