Ryan Fitzpatrick to start

Buffalos#1Fan

QB ratings, record, losing to Jacksonville, etc. I still say he was our best QB since Bledsoe (though I know that's not saying much).

They play the Colts who'll be in a foul mood after getting blasted by Tavon Austin and the Rams.

Or, who was exposed and therefore more beatable now.

Edited by Talley56

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish nothing but the best for Fitz, but seeing the nosedive TN has taken with him at the helm really makes me appreciate what Chan Gailey was able to accomplish here.

I know a lot of people complained how Chan used CJ but look at how productive CJ was last year versus this. I liked the way Chan ran that offense. Fitz's limitations were clear to everyone, include opposing defenses, yet Chan fielded a credible offense. Where he failed was in finding a credible DC.

What's the over/under on Fitz picks tonight?

Probably lower than the odds you bash him before that. Whats the over-under on Fitz outplaying EJ ? My guess, 100-zero. Fits aint Joe Montana, but EJ is like having me out there. He's horrible and I'll say it till he shows me different.

Probably lower than the odds you bash him before that. Whats the over-under on Fitz outplaying EJ ? My guess, 100-zero. Fits aint Joe Montana, but EJ is like having me out there. He's horrible and I'll say it till he shows me different.

Wow, I didn't think it could get worse but it does.... nothing against you but I doubt you have 2 NFL wins and 4 bowl game wins at 22.

Wow, I didn't think it could get worse but it does.... nothing against you but I doubt you have 2 NFL wins and 4 bowl game wins at 22.

I also doubt I was drafted #16 in the NFL and look as inept as EJ Manuel does. And to bash Fitz now to cover up how bad EJ is (as 26 does routinely) is equally comical.

Like I've said forever, I wish EJ to be a HOF er for our team. Lead us to the promised land and all of that. But lets be real. So far he has looked pretty darn inept in the NFL.

I also doubt I was drafted #16 in the NFL and look as inept as EJ Manuel does. And to bash Fitz now to cover up how bad EJ is (as 26 does routinely) is equally comical.

Like I've said forever, I wish EJ to be a HOF er for our team. Lead us to the promised land and all of that. But lets be real. So far he has looked pretty darn inept in the NFL.

I didn't bash Fitz, however, I am glad they started over at QB. Hoping for the best! As always.

I think he means Fitz will outplay EJ tonight. Which he will.

What he's likely to do is make the critical mistake (or mistakes) to lose the game for TEN. History says this will be the case. That's one big reason why the Bills no longer have to FireChan.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

They are playing a talented Colts team. A team that got beat badly against an inferior (on paper) opponent in the Rams.. I fully expect the Colts to beat Tennessee tonight. I expect Indy to be at their best after last weeks embarrassment. They are a better team...again...on paper. But...as much as I like Andrew I've got to route for Fitz tonight. He was a good Bill IMO and landed where he did because of a front office malfunction.

They are playing a talented Colts team. A team that got beat badly against an inferior (on paper) opponent in the Rams.. I fully expect the Colts to beat Tennessee tonight. I expect Indy to be at their best after last weeks embarrassment. They are a better team...again...on paper. But...as much as I like Andrew I've got to route for Fitz tonight. He was a good Bill IMO and landed where he did because of a front office malfunction.

Is that Route Pixty Six? :lol: