Ryan Fitzpatrick to start

Buffalos#1Fan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Key words...So far. WRT arm strength, No deep outs or go routes. Why not? Not enough arm

Enough arm strength for a backup and to complete the pass. I suppose that's all that matters. I wish him well...of course, passing success is partially attributable to a solid running game tonight...C Johnson showed up tonight. EJ will have better luck if CJ shows up.

He wouldn't restructure his deal so we cut him. The weird thing about it is that he went to Tennessee to be a backup for probably the same or similar amount of money we were trying to get him to take.

why is that so weird? the guy is an ivy league grad. it's not rocket surgery. levitre looking fairly valuable tonight as well.

He wouldn't restructure his deal so we cut him. The weird thing about it is that he went to Tennessee to be a backup for probably the same or similar amount of money we were trying to get him to take.

Not so weird. Why stay with a team that wants you to take a pay cut, that hasn't been a contender in ages, and the GM is on tape talking about how inferior you are? He knew they were going to draft a QB, and Tenn. wanted him, and Locker was nothing special. It was obviously the better situation for Fitz.

How is that weird? He had a chance of staying here making x+1 money, so he refused to take a pay cut. Once we released him, he made x money with Tennessee.

Enough arm strength for a backup and to complete the pass. I suppose that's all that matters. I wish him well...of course, passing success is partially attributable to a solid running game tonight...C Johnson showed up tonight. EJ will have better luck if CJ shows up.

Definitely agree with that. Hope CJ is watching CJ2K tonight as he has been making good decisions on which hole to hit.

why is that so weird? the guy is an ivy league grad. it's not rocket surgery. levitre looking fairly valuable tonight as well.

Not so weird. Why stay with a team that wants you to take a pay cut, that hasn't been a contender in ages, and the GM is on tape talking about how inferior you are? He knew they were going to draft a QB, and Tenn. wanted him, and Locker was nothing special. It was obviously the better situation for Fitz.

How is that weird? He had a chance of staying here making x+1 money, so he refused to take a pay cut. Once we released him, he made x money with Tennessee.

He signed a 2 year $6.5 million contract with the Titans.

I doubt he makes less than that here to do the exact same job as a backup here. It's not as if the Titans view him as a replacement to Locker.

So again, how is it not a little weird that he turned us down to sign as a backup in Tennessee?

He signed a 2 year $6.5 million contract with the Titans.

I doubt he makes less than that here to do the exact same job as a backup here. It's not as if the Titans view him as a replacement to Locker.

So again, how is it not a little weird that he turned us down to sign as a backup in Tennessee?

I just don't think he wanted to restructure his contract, or stay here as the backup since they were drafting a guy. It was a better situation for him to move on.