Browns Firesale?

Peytons Neck

If the Browns come back down to earth after two victories (which I fully expect) do you think the firesale would be on? And if so how much do you think it would cost for Josh Gordon and maybe even James Cameron? Would you support the Bills making a move on either of these two players or anyone else on the browns?

My best guess would be

Gordon- can be had for a 2nd

Cameron- my best guess would be a 3rd and a 5th.

Usually teams that dump players dump veterans, not young players with cheap contracts.

I know that but they have already made Gordon available publicly and while I doubt they would move Cameron they have made it known that the new coaching staff has no problem getting rid of players that the old front office brought in.

When your 0-2 you can pull off what they did with TR.

Now 2-2, they would lose their fans forever if they decided to move young talented players on cheap contracts, especially on offense that are helping Bobby Hoyer.

They aren't trading anyone anytime soon, unless they are a backup for a veteran who can't get on the field.

If the Browns come back down to earth after two victories (which I fully expect) do you think the firesale would be on? And if so how much do you think it would cost for Josh Gordon and maybe even James Cameron? Would you support the Bills making a move on either of these two players or anyone else on the browns?

My best guess would be

Gordon- can be had for a 2nd

Cameron- my best guess would be a 3rd and a 5th.

There's no way Cameron is for sale. How on earth is a 3rd and a 5th going to return anywhere near the value that Cameron provides on the field?

Gordon would easily fetch a 1st round pick+. His upside is astronomical and he's a WR in his 2nd season--- easily 10-12 productive years left in his career. It's pretty unlikely they'll trade him, anyhow.

Edited by Punch