@Browns - Thursday Night Football

bobobonators

In other words, EJ is always a threat to run the ball, whether he has or hasn't done that yet. If Hackett & Marrone find that they can exploit this against Cleveland's D it may become part of the game plan. The other QBs they have played are not mobile QBs. I was pointing out that is a wrinkle the Browns do need to prepare for on a short week.

I would consider Tanne as much of a threat to run the ball as i would EJ! Guy was a WR, and didnt he just rip off a 26yd QB scramble Monday night?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game actually has some "sizzle" to it. I've heard some national radio shows already mentioning it and I'm sure tomorrow and Thursday they will talk about the surprising Browns and Bills matchup. I hate that our RB's are dinged up....if they can somehow gut this out, they can have 10 days to recover.

The only way it gets any airtime on sports center is if Cleveland blows us out. They didn't even recap the Panthers game even though it had an exciting ending.

I am hoping for a victory because every national sports show has to at least mention buffalo once. Even though you know they would rather talk about anything else.

The only way it gets any airtime on sports center is if Cleveland blows us out. They didn't even recap the Panthers game even though it had an exciting ending.

I am hoping for a victory because every national sports show has to at least mention buffalo once. Even though you know they would rather talk about anything else.

unfortunately, it is also the start of the MLB play-offs, no matter who wins, it will be page two news

1. We're 4 games into the season - calm down. Ray Rice = Elite. AP = Best RB in NFL. Stop making yourself look foolish and lets not get into semantics about what's "elite". If Ray Rice and AP aren't elite I sure as heck don't know what you consider elite.

How am I not calm? You said Elite rushing teams, not elite running backs. I most definitely think AP and Rice are elite running backs. However even elite running backs can look very average without blocking.

Keep your snide "looking foolish" comments to yourself. Totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

Edited by MarkinSanDiego

I would consider Tanne as much of a threat to run the ball as i would EJ! Guy was a WR, and didnt he just rip off a 26yd QB scramble Monday night?

Wrote that before he did that on MNF, you are right. Also, they played Ponder who is not only mobile but they had a tough time with on the ground.

And they can lose to anybody. If EJ continues to flop going deep, I think a QB with the first pick next year becomes the priority at OBD. Team is built to play fast and loose. So far, EJ's killing them.

please go on... (not being sarcastic, I genuinely want to hear your thoughts about the QB who a lot of fans seem to be sold on)

Even on the red zone channel, they don't show Buffalo in the redzone. The media really doesn't like to cover Buffalo.

Even on the red zone channel, they don't show Buffalo in the redzone. The media really doesn't like to cover Buffalo.

I have actually caught quite a bit of the Bills on redzone this season. I don't have the NFL Ticket and that is where I have been able to see a lot of the game. The Jets game, unfortunately, was what I saw the most of because of the late start it was only competing with 3 other games, plus is went so late that the others were over and got to see most of the 4th qtr. They also have been in close games, so the red zone has shown all of the end of each game. I don't know how the airtime has compared to other games, but it is my first year with RedZone and I have been very pleased. I am excited to be able to see the entire game tomorrow night for the first time, of course I am worried that I will actually want to considering this Cleveland defense is being talked about like it is the 1985 Bears!!

We have been getting a ton of coverage on the NFL Network today, including a nice interview with Robert Woods. It's been fun to watch. Nice perk of being the Thursday night game.

They are promoting as best they can because it is likely to be the lowest rated Thursday night game of the year.

Brian Hoyer is an undrafted feel good story that Cleveland is riding on. Since the game is in Cleveland I fear if the Bills dont take the crowd out of it early, it will be a long game. The Bills have yet to win a road game.