(OT) A head's up for some of you

Simon

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can submit a report for anything you want. Doesn't mean we'll agree, or act on it, but they all are looked at by at least one mod.

That brings up a question I have wondered - if this is the place, I don't know. But, can you be punished for submitting a BS report?

That brings up a question I have wondered - if this is the place, I don't know. But, can you be punished for submitting a BS report?

Not punished.

Can I still argue with Jim in Anchorage about shooting lions?

In PPP you can. That argument has gone way past needing any more discussion.

At the bottom right corner of every post is a Report button, click on the very tiny picture below to see it...

post-9-0-60478800-1380390512_thumb.jpg

Use it and us moderators will look into it.

Some (many) feel that reporting someone isn't manly. I'm with Simon on this one (not saying you aren't Jack). I'm tired of all of the name calling BS & I too will act accordingly.

I know that I'm not the only one who's getting really tired of people whose only purpose here seems to be to complain about other posters and the forum in general.

If you want to come here to talk about the Bills, great. If you just want to hang out and be a contributing part of a cool community, that's awesome too.

But if your primary goal here is to complain about the board and mock other Bills fans, you might as well turn around and get the !@#$ out right now . . .

Couldn't agree more. If we can nip that sort of conduct in the bud by tossing a few people out, this will be a much better place. I'm glad somebody understands that. If you let people get away with starting a few small fires they will grow and get out of control, and pretty soon even a truck full of firemen won't be able to put out the flames:

fahrenheit-451d.jpg

Thanks for making this a better place for Bills fans. A lot of folks have been here longer than me, so it's not really my place to make suggestions about how to run the place. But I think this is a great community and I appreciate your efforts to keep it that way.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game! Go Bills!

I know that I'm not the only one who's getting really tired of people whose only purpose here seems to be to complain about other posters and the forum in general.

If you want to come here to talk about the Bills, great. If you just want to hang out and be a contributing part of a cool community, that's awesome too.

But if your primary goal here is to complain about the board and mock other Bills fans, you might as well turn around and get the !@#$ out right now because I've had enough. I love this place and this community and I'm not going to stand idly by while a bunch of whiny jerks do their best to break it down.

Those jerks are about to start getting a lot of extra attention from me, and if you don;'t want to be one of them, I suggest you make more of an effort to be part of the solution as opposed to being part of the problem. Cuz some of these problem are about to get solved in a permanent way in very short order.

Hope y'all enjoy the sunshine today and the game tomorrow!

The first thing to get rid of are the idiots that police the board and shut down postings because they are not part of a thread they want it in. They need to get a life.

But if your primary goal here is to complain about the board and mock other Bills fans, you might as well turn around and get the !@#$ out right now because I've had enough. I love this place and this community and I'm not going to stand idly by while a bunch of whiny jerks do their best to break it down.

Those jerks are about to start getting a lot of extra attention from me, and if you don;'t want to be one of them, I suggest you make more of an effort to be part of the solution as opposed to being part of the problem. Cuz some of these problem are about to get solved in a permanent way in very short order.

The extra attention is exactly what they want.

My ninth birf-day is just around the corner. I figger I'll be kind of mature when #10 hits.

So...you dont have to worry about me.

But yea....seriously....I dont spend much time here any more. A lot of young pop culture fans. And....Fantasy geeks. Not a lot of fans of the game of football. Knee-jerk "hey lets cut everybody" kind of fans.

The place sucks hard. Unfortunately. But...during the off-season you will know what is going on around the league by being signed up and that to me, is the value of this site.

Right on, Simon. Some of these whiny nitwits have been bashing fellow Bills fans for years now, and we all know who the worst offenders are. Giving them a brief vacation until they get their act together would be most appreciated.

Simon not joking he gave me a warning about 4 years ago for what I don't know. But I love this place so I kept quiet since..

There's A lot of guys on this board who are very knowledgeable about football, and some are just funny as all hell. It's never a dull moment here. And I visit the board everyday..

GoBills

You can submit a report for anything you want. Doesn't mean we'll agree, or act on it, but they all are looked at by at least one mod.

Didn't think I was serious did you ? ;)

Simon not joking he gave me a warning about 4 years ago for what I don't know. But I love this place so I kept quiet since..

GoBills

Not speaking for Simon here (well actually I am taking that liberty), I doubt you will get a warning for simply being clueless. It is how you express your opinion, the level of dialog, courtesy and acceptance of opposing points of view that really matter. I wouldn't let a warning stifle your need to state your point of view if you stay within the board's terms of behavior.

Just to add, I personally think there should be a minimum amount of posts, or a certain status reached before being permission to start threads. Would really clean things up around here.

I think this is a fantastic idea. I think we should make the minimum...........hmmmmmm, 24,700 posts? What do you say guys?

Are we the Bickering Bills' fans?

Question: Even when people get a DUI (which is far worse than a warning point on TBD), after a certain time, they're issued their license back. Is there a time period before my warning point "disappears"?

Is there a defensive posting course I can take?

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I lurked for a few years, joined in sometime '09, I think, because the discussions felt like I was sitting next a Bills fan at a bar having a good time even though the team sucked. Now when I'm on the board, too often, I feel like I grabbed the last seat next to the loudmouth jackass, and I leave in a foul mood wondering why I wasted the time. To the mods, best of luck restoring order, and thank you.