(OT) A head's up for some of you

Simon

Not sure when this thread became about PPP, but my 2 cents - I checked in over there when a thread I was interested in got moved from OTW to PPP. I was shocked at the kind of discussion which was apparently tolerated there and decided I'd rather not participate. I imagine that with the volume of posts over there, as well as the number of those posts which would require moderation, it's just not worth the time of our Moderators. This is, after all a football board. Rather than complain about PPP, I choose to talk about football here, and discuss politics elsewhere.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure when this thread became about PPP, but my 2 cents - I checked in over there when a thread I was interested in got moved from OTW to PPP. I was shocked at the kind of discussion which was apparently tolerated there and decided I'd rather not participate. I imagine that with the volume of posts over there, as well as the number of those posts which would require moderation, it's just not worth the time of our Moderators. This is, after all a football board. Rather than complain about PPP, I choose to talk about football here, and discuss politics elsewhere.

This sums it up well.

It's been mentioned before that it should not be a PPP first board. I don't care much for the idea that posters use PPP 90% of the time and the rest of the board 10%.