Great fan video of Carolina ending

gomper

While I agree with you, so what if we got lucky? We're not entitled to one lucky play when we suffer through literally thousands of the most imaginable unlucky plays over the last decade?

We are due a lot more than one. I just want to save them for plays where it's a bad call, in our favor..........or a hold on the pats* o-line, just once I'd like to see that.

Really cool video, did you take it? If so, I want to know how you were able to stay so calm. Sounds like the person making the video did not make a peep. I know its loud there but usually you'll hear the person making the video because they are the loudest due to being closest to the microphone. Awesome video though!

While I agree with you, so what if we got lucky? We're not entitled to one lucky play when we suffer through literally thousands of the most imaginable unlucky plays over the last decade?

Amen, brother.

Really cool video, did you take it? If so, I want to know how you were able to stay so calm. Sounds like the person making the video did not make a peep. I know its loud there but usually you'll hear the person making the video because they are the loudest due to being closest to the microphone. Awesome video though!

Can't take credit for this. Some fellow Bills fan named Hornjakovbobby put it up on YT and I simply reposted it. He deserves some love. It really does say a lot about us as Bills fans.

The cherry on top would have been if Stevie had continued to head toward the crowd in the endzone, like he started to just after he caught the ball. At first he was headed right toward the camera, then decided to take a knee.

If SJ hadn't immediately praised The Lord, he would have bashed SJ on Twitter

Edited by benderbender

That was awesome. I was choked up as well. Now that I flew my boys up for the Bills / Pats game, they are even more into the Bills. They just can't believe the fans.

We are a sleeping giant awakening, and feel like we can be winners in the future. Today, I'm driving down to an old neighbor who is a big Jets fan, and going to wallpaper his cars, and house with Bills magnets, flags, etc. Can't wait til 4 pm!

We are a sleeping giant awakening

thank you for being the only one that has commented on my quote.

Something about that quote that I love and I really feel that is how this team and our fans will be when we finally awake. Watch out NFL. It's going to be very dangerous for everyone.