here's a new Buffalo Bills Anthem (Free Download for #BillsMafia)

ldmgrand

So, you didn't join to be a member of the community. You joined to post your video?

I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff. It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying. It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for... Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off. Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

I joined to be a member of the community and share a song that some fans might like. Is this not relevant? If not report it and delete it. I didn't mean to break any rules.

Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.

This is a classic example of why I just cannot appreciate the BillsMafia stuff. It's not purely BillsMafia but that song - the whole 'edgy in your face pride' is annoying. It's like the annoying rap/hip-hop culture meets jersey shore and then finds a football team to cheer for... Who can be the most ridiculous fan in a big puffy hat, zubaz (but only to be ironic and not because they are vintage Bills gear), and then a wife beater to top it off. Of course, you need to add a ridiculously cheesy watch, some RayBans and a cross necklace.

Telling the almighty creator to report...now that's !@#$ing funny.

Maybe it's not for you. No problem. but its buzz is growing by the day whether you appreciate it or not. Not all hip hop comes with a costume. Pretty ignorant comment.

This is effin horrible.........if this ever became an anthem of the bills id become a patriots fan.......I'm holding on to the idea that neither is going to happen......id rather start tebow

You should see if SJ13 can write for you.....isn't he a rapper too ????????

Thanks for listening. I appreciate the feedback. Too bad you'll never have a team to start Tebow, outside of Madden 25.

THATS AWESOME

love it.

Thank you! I really appreciate it!

Hey man good job. for everyone that hates it give the guy a break. Its not easy. HEY REMEMBER HES A BILLS FAN! isnt that whats important. lets rip to shreds the dolphins pats and jets fans, not our own. Great effort man its got a cool sound, its different and some people dont like different

I like it. Don't worry about the negative feedback. Most people have their default setting stuck on HATE. They are probably still listening to music written before 1987. This is actually pretty good.

Totally agree. I've been playing this at the tailgate since the preseason, and every week I've had a number of people stop by and ask about this song. All my friends love it, too.

I can understand if someone doesn't like it, or rap is just not their cup of tea, but that doesn't mean "it sucks," it just means that person doesn't like it.

Forgive me for speaking for the artist; I don't think his goal in writing this was to win a Grammy, but to make a song for Bills fans to enjoy. Mission Accomplished. You can't please everyone, but I think he did a pretty good job.

Not bad bruh - like the lyrics, there were some good one-liners in there.

My only feedback is that the beat feels pretty typical in today's Trap world. I'd be a fan of something a little outside of the norm, but that's just my taste in hip-hop!

Regardless, keep on doing what you do. Let us know when you get Stevie on a track as a guest :D

Hey man good job. for everyone that hates it give the guy a break. Its not easy. HEY REMEMBER HES A BILLS FAN! isnt that whats important. lets rip to shreds the dolphins pats and jets fans, not our own. Great effort man its got a cool sound, its different and some people dont like different

Thank you. I appreciate the support.

I don't thinks its that bad...just shortin' up that hook we don't need it that long.

I really liked a few parts...sweet as snow, the red white blue and the heyyyy heyyy ending

was cool.

keep up the good work, it ain't easy I'm sure.

Thank you for listening. I love the feedback.

Not bad bruh - like the lyrics, there were some good one-liners in there.

My only feedback is that the beat feels pretty typical in today's Trap world. I'd be a fan of something a little outside of the norm, but that's just my taste in hip-hop!

Regardless, keep on doing what you do. Let us know when you get Stevie on a track as a guest :D

Thank you. I'll definitely let you know when I get SJ13 on a track.

I actually prefer Marv's fight song.

lol. Thanks for listening,

Totally agree. I've been playing this at the tailgate since the preseason, and every week I've had a number of people stop by and ask about this song. All my friends love it, too.

I can understand if someone doesn't like it, or rap is just not their cup of tea, but that doesn't mean "it sucks," it just means that person doesn't like it.

Forgive me for speaking for the artist; I don't think his goal in writing this was to win a Grammy, but to make a song for Bills fans to enjoy. Mission Accomplished. You can't please everyone, but I think he did a pretty good job.

Thank you! Gotta Love #BillsMafia

......Cool New Buffalo Bills Anthem. Free Download for Bills fans.

Not my cup of tea, but well done.

Kudos on the thick skin too. It takes big kahunas to set yourself up for guaranteed abuse and insults......and bigger ones to conduct oneself with courtesy and aplomb in the face of those insults. :thumbsup:

Go Bills!

Not my cup of tea, but well done.

Kudos on the thick skin too. It takes big kahunas to set yourself up for guaranteed abuse and insults......and bigger ones to conduct oneself with courtesy and aplomb in the face of those insults. :thumbsup:

Go Bills!

Thank you for the feedback,

I agree with this.

I agree with this.

Thank You!

I know what will be playing on a loop when I get up tomorrow. Nice work man.

I really appreciate it

I must have missed this the first time around. Its not my cup of tea, but I'm gonna show it to a couple of guys I tailgate with. They'll enjoy it. I could see the team warming up in the stadium with this blaring over the PA system.

Thank you. That would be cool!!!