Bills to wear throwbacks this week

FluffHead

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this game also supposed to be a "white out". Last white out we got our brains beat in by the Jets.

They are wearing the white throwbacks. I have not seen anything about a white out though

I was at that jets game....I would say 60% of fans wore white. It really didn't work out. And management thought it was a good idea to hand out white Pom poms

Edited by FluffHead

I really don't care what they wear. JUST WIN. I am so sick of losing. We always seem to be on the short end. Bills blow it this week and within 2 mins of the loss our veteran ex kicker kicks a game winner than within a minute of that Gino Smith leads his team to victory, then last night the only other rookie head coach glides to victory againt a division foe.

God when does it stop- take your free time and go screw with another team.

I have seen it stated that we have a very poor record while wearing throwbacks. Searched the net and came up with nothing. Anyone know the Bills record while wearing the standing buffalo throwbacks since they brought them back?

I googled it and it appears you are correct if you stop your sentence after "record."

I really don't care what they wear. JUST WIN. I am so sick of losing. We always seem to be on the short end. Bills blow it this week and within 2 mins of the loss our veteran ex kicker kicks a game winner than within a minute of that Gino Smith leads his team to victory, then last night the only other rookie head coach glides to victory againt a division foe.

God when does it stop- take your free time and go screw with another team.

Another rookie HC, Mike McCoy, lost on a last-second FG at home after blowing a 21 point lead.

I googled it and it appears you are correct if you stop your sentence after "record."

Another rookie HC, Mike McCoy, lost on a last-second FG at home after blowing a 21 point lead.

Is that you, Stevie? -- God Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Have we wore our away jerseys yet this year?

I think we wore our home blue all preseason

We did wear the Blue jersey all preseason. I like the white on white the best... such a good look.. That should be our home uni and the white on blue pants on road. Have the Blue jersey as alternate.

Edited by RCOHEN13

Love the throwbacks.

So do I, but I do not want a permanent return to them. Mostly because the charging bison is a better logo.

Id love to see an all black alternate jersey. Just cuz

NO! That would look stupid. It looked stupid on Duke & UCLA's basketball teams, and it looked stupid on Stanford's football team.

If black is not a part of your original color scheme, then you have no business wearing it.

We did wear the Blue jersey all preseason. I like the white on white the best... such a good look.. That should be our home uni and the white on blue pants on road. Have the Blue jersey as alternate.

I like all of the looks the Bills uniforms have. I'm just glad the navy blue uni's are gone.

NO! That would look stupid. It looked stupid on Duke & UCLA's basketball teams, and it looked stupid on Stanford's football team.

If black is not a part of your original color scheme, then you have no business wearing it.

It really is horrible. Our Cardinal and white scheme is so classic, I have no idea why they wear the black - ever. Bravo for mentioning it. I HATE our black uniforms/helmets.

I love the Whiteout. Its so distinctive.

I cant think of any other team, normal or throwback, that has it. And it looks so clean with the righteous white helmet. (Edit: DAMMIT, as soon as i typed this post, I went back downstairs to finish my tivo'ed Chargers game from last night, and guess who is wearing white on white. Ours is still better though, cause its a throwback).

It really is horrible. Our Cardinal and white scheme is so classic, I have no idea why they wear the black - ever. Bravo for mentioning it. I HATE our black uniforms/helmets.

Really? Or are you just being grumpy?

I'm sure the marketing department can tell you why. Because its Gangsta, that's why. Because kids, teens, and early 20somethings wanna look "G." That's why. (there was a big piece about it, not just NFL, on 60Minutes or 20/20 or Nightline or something, about 10-12 years ago, IIRC).

(incidentally, IMHO, that's also why the Vikings subtly but surely moved away from actual Purple, toward a dark blue, for about the last 20 years. And now, the helmet is a nice matte purple but the unis are still mostly dark blue. Stupid look. Vikings are supposed to be Purple. But, as we know, purple aint Gangsta. Just ask the Ravens, who were certain to incorporate some black into their true purple unis).

That said, and for that and also aesthetic reasons, I hope the Bills never ever ever wear any black at all.

Edited by maddenboy

Only in Buffalo is this considered a legit football related debate. That being said, as was stated before, we now have throwback jerseys.

Unless someone wants to throwback to the navy blue. :nana:

Their current uniforms are throwbacks. What era are they throwing back to? And if they do the white pom-pom thing, I'm done.

Edited by jdriscoll19