Buffalo vs. New England, official Game Day Thread

boyst

All y'all better have a better have a good excuse for not being here!

If you see a handsome cowboy with lavender tucked in his Stetson, come say hi. I look forward to seeing all of you...even Beerball.

Bills Clinch's in a win as New England starts off slowly and the Bills play a charged defense. CJ and FJ put 170 yards on the ground. Score 3 TD's.

GO BILLS!

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about ready to leave my house. It will not be long now until Shady Brady is laying on his back on the floor of the Ralph. [i hope]. Am very excited about this year hope it turns out better than the 13 years. I'm ready to leave my voice at the Ralph. I told my my buddy at the next desk that I will not be talking very loud tomorrow. Plan on cheering and cheering some more. Go Bills.

Lets Go Buffalo - bout to hop outta this RV and crack a cold one! I think I'll start with the #78 this am (34 yesterday) and move into a #13 for game time...

If Saturday is any indication, The Ralph is going to be rocking today!!

If you see a handsome cowboy with lavender tucked in his Stetson, come say hi. I look forward to seeing all of you...even Beerball.

Bills Clinch's in a win as New England starts off slowly and the Bills play a charged defense. CJ and FJ put 170 yards on the ground. Score 3 TD's.

GO BILLS!

A) its sold out

B) Bills Nation is more than WNY

Go Bills fingers crossed that the new era starts strong and finishes strong.

END the drought

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

NFL Network's preview show... showed fans in the parking lot before the game. They only showed Pats fans. And didn't even talk about the Bills at all. The only topic was the Patriots and Brady.

What the !@#$.

So glad I don't have cable. (watching on DTV's Sunday Ticket app that came with Madden)

NFL Network's preview show... showed fans in the parking lot before the game. They only showed Pats fans. And didn't even talk about the Bills at all. The only topic was the Patriots and Brady.

What the !@#$.

So glad I don't have cable. (watching on DTV's Sunday Ticket app that came with Madden)

How about right after that Marshall Faulk saying "Its a good thing the Patriots play the Bills in Week One" to get their offense back on track. Its as if the Bills are just a scout team in the eyes of the experts. Zero respect for the Bills.

How about right after that Marshall Faulk saying "Its a good thing the Patriots play the Bills in Week One" to get their offense back on track. Its as if the Bills are just a scout team in the eyes of the experts. Zero respect for the Bills.

Ugh, yeah. At least they threw the Jets in there too, heh.

Some people gotta work on Sunday's. Some people gotta keep the economy (whatever is left of it) moving. Some places are nothing like a silly football 8 days a year to bring in upside down economic numbers... There is a football game today in Chicago too.

Meh... M-F, 9-5 crowd... They think they know everything. Put a fancy Stetson on them and they know it all!

:nana: :nana: :D

The official Game Day Thread started at 6:30am??? Man, you guys are like kids on Xmas morning!

Then again, it's not yet 7am here on the West Coast as I type this.

Hope you guys in Buffalo enjoy the Ralph. Here in Seattle, I'll be watching the game with the Bills Backers at World Sports Grille (formerly Jillians). Let me salute Bills Backers everywhere!

What the !@#$.

What did you expect? The Bills have sucked forever and the national media has been ballwashing Brady & Co.* forever now, as well. Be prepared if the Bills win...all you'll hear is what the Pats* did wrong and not what the Bills did to win. "Off day" for NE*, blah, blah, blah.

game day over under poll

The # of times Brady gets sacked - 3

The # of times Brady yells at his receivers - 5

The # of times Brady yells at the refs - 3

The # of times Brady yells at his O Line men - 2

I'll take the over on all. ;)

The next time Marshall Faulk says anything funny, intelligent, or interesting, it will be the first. He's one of the most useless wastes of oxygen employed by the NFL Network.

Can't believe I'm actually seeing Hernandez jerseys what a joke

Maybe those "fans" can hang out with the handful of d-bags who still think it's cool to wear an O.J. jersey.