Per Bills text: EJ is probable

Bangarang

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ probable for Sunday's game. Seriously? Probable? Whoever creates these text alerts should be fired.

That is all.

He's coming off a knee injury and has to be listed on the report. The Bills got fined last year for not putting Mario on it. Not a big deal

Per NFL rules, if a player is listed on the injury report at any point during the week then he is required to have a designation on Friday (or Tuesday if you're the Thursday game).

What, the Bills didn't want to use the "Hell yeah he's playing!" designation? :rolleyes:

EJ probable for Sunday's game. Seriously? Probable? Whoever creates these text alerts should be fired.

That is all.

You do realize the person that sent out the text isn't the person that is responsible for listing EJ as probable right?

The NFL injury report is what it is and is that way for a reason

^ This

Seriously, with all the S!@* to complain about with this organization, we chose this! I wish I had the time some of you guys obiously have. Even when OBD does everything per league guidelines, you B word...smh...

If u complain about somebody complaining and then say u wish u had the time to complain about said complaints... Ah never mind...I don't have the time to finish complaining...

Sorry, just a lil humor to keep it fun around here