Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

It can be anytime during the season (more precisely, after 4 PM on September 3rd), but the player can only return to practice after 6 weeks and can only play after 8 weeks.

It has to be Legursky or Kolb. Personally, I'd vote for Kolb.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you are comfortable losing out if anything happens to Manuel then I guess that's OK.

I'm comfortable going with Tuel. If anything happens to Tuel and Manuel is still injured, the season is toast anyway.

I'm comfortable going with Tuel. If anything happens to Tuel and Manuel is still injured, the season is toast anyway.

From an experience standpoint is Tuel that much further behind EJ? They are both rookies. The fact one was drafted and the other wasn't doesn't make one more prepared to play in the NFL.

PTR

From an experience standpoint is Tuel that much further behind EJ? They are both rookies. The fact one was drafted and the other wasn't doesn't make one more prepared to play in the NFL.

PTR

EJ's physical tools and athleticism have to give him the advantage though.

PTR

Common man. From an experience standpoint Joe Montana is a better option than Kapernick but I think the Niners will lean on current skill level when picking their week 1 starter. EJ has 100x the talent and ability of Tuel They are both rookies but one has a skill set that makes him a far better choice if healthy.

PTR

Ah, no.

Love the new avatar - but hope the old one finds its way back once the final 53 man roster is set for real. :lol:

PTR

The fact that EJ has been practicing against 1s and 2s and Tuel has been practicing against 3s and 4s absolutely makes EJ more prepared. Tuel has one week against 1s.

Troupe, Blatnick, Thad Lewis, Scott and Cross all cut per text from OBD. Says roster now stands at 50.

I really hope that means well be signing Winfield for starters.

Surprised to see Blatnick released

same here. I really liked him.

Troop, Scott and Cross aren't surprising. Lewis and Blatnick are. Blatnick has to be a PS candidate. With the roster at 50 I'm hoping to see QB CB OG

You won't see a QB. This just means that EJ is ready. I totally agree on OG and CB. I would keep my eyes open for a TE as well.