Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

You won't see a QB. This just means that EJ is ready. I totally agree on OG and CB. I would keep my eyes open for a TE as well.

You think they're going to open with only 2 QBs on the roster? I think JM is right, and that a CB, OG and QB will be added.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You think they're going to open with only 2 QBs on the roster? I think JM is right, and that a CB, OG and QB will be added.

Maybe you guys are right and they will add one. I don't think that they would have released Lewis without knowing that EJ can play week 1 though. He would have had an extra week in the system and looked ok in the preseason game. I would have thought that he would have been on the roster until EJ comes back. They may add a 3rd QB (at least to the PS). Ryan Griffin would make a good candidate IMO.

CB: Trufant Winfield Mathis in that order if they go with a vet.

OG: why not Danny Watkins? Low pressure environment, could even supplant Colin Brown if it clicks for him

With the installation of a complicated new defense being so time- and labor-intensive, it's surprising to see so many LBs released. It's not exactly the deepest position on the roster, and Bradham is facing a possible suspension. I wonder if they are dragneting for CBs.

Edited by habes1280

The Titans just released OG Fernando Velasco. The thing is, he has just 3 years in the NFL and is subject to the waiver wire. Hopefully no one else picks him up as he would be a great addition. Now if they could just find another CB.