Bills reportedly concerned Kolb's career over

FluffHead

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy already had a storied injury history when they decided to keep him instead of Tavaris Jackson. Shows a complete lack of foresight.

And your post shows the lengths to which some will go to trash the organization.

All jokes aside, terrible news for Kolb. He genuinely seemed enthused about playing in this offense and even though I wanted EJ to win the job Kolb would have been a good insurance policy.

Its hard for me to not feel bad for this kid. I've been supporting him all along. If his health is at risk I hope he retires. Really is a shame. Just bad luck, really. Could have happened to anyone. Happened to Bo Jackson and MAMY others. . Its just sad man. Hate to see a kid have his dreams crushed by untimely and unlucky injuries.

All the best to you, Kevin Kolb.

And your post shows the lengths to which some will go to trash the organization.

All jokes aside, terrible news for Kolb. He genuinely seemed enthused about playing in this offense and even though I wanted EJ to win the job Kolb would have been a good insurance policy.

Must... Defend... The... Faith....

Must... Defend... The... Faith....

You turn a post about the possible end of a guy's career into a platform to criticize the decision to keep him over the completely unimpressive Tarvaris Jackson. You're the transparent one here.

The guy already had a storied injury history when they decided to keep him instead of Tavaris Jackson. Shows a complete lack of foresight.

I agree with ya Tuesday. I would criticize this team if they signed Austin Collie as a receiver. Tjack has actually looked impressive this pre-season. I feel bad for Kolb but the reality is if you summed up his career with 2 adjectives it would be unimpressive and injury prone.