Lindell give Bills fans a tip of the hat

I have to say, that was a classy move by Lindell. The logical part of me is happy to have a young guy who costs less and has a bigger leg, But I remember him being one constant though the last era while a lot of things were rather awful.

i heard someone say the other day it reminded him of Chan leaving saying he will always root for the Bills. I appreciate the fact that even though he knew the writing was on the wall, he still helped the rookie in camp.

Thank you Rian.

Nice gesture by a nice guy. Some may not remember that Mike Holmgren was sitting on the fence about re-signing Lindell because of his irregular and inaccurate kicks. The Bills signed him because he had a stronger leg than Mike Hollis. But Lindell wasn't terribly accurate on a consistent basis. It would be a good thing to think about if and when Dustin Hopkins reminds us more of Tootsie than the sure-thing NFL kicker we think he is today.

I have to say, that was a classy move by Lindell. The logical part of me is happy to have a young guy who costs less and has a bigger leg, But I remember him being one constant though the last era while a lot of things were rather awful.

I was there at Fedex Field, when Lindell kicked the game winning FG to enjoy a come from behind victory. It was the famous call-timeout to ice the kicker!. Great guy

class act, great guy, very proud to have had him play for the bills. a part of me wishes he could have been our kicker forever, but in the nfl, ten years seems about as close as you can get. wish him nothing but success and happiness, and hope that when he does call it quits, he signs a 1 day contract and retires as a bill.