LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

Just put the guy on waivers and move on. He's too light to play middle linebacker anyway. He was getting run over in the preseason games. Bills need another inside linebacker to play next to Kiko.

Yes, let's cut one of the best hitters on our D. We have so many good LB'ers we can afford to get rid of them.

PTR

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for Black Men only...

If you have dark tint on your car and driving in the suburbs there's 100 percent chance you will be pulled over.

Never ever ever carry weed, papers, bongs , anything that might be considered as drug related in your car.

Never smoke weed in the car while in any Buffalo suburb, there 100 percent chance you will be pulled over.

Never give an officer the right to search your car. You have the right to say no, they can only search your car if you give permission.( that is if they didnt see anything illegal)

Trust me on this I learned the hard way....

I would hope he doesnt get suspended. He prolly will. ( 4 games). Now if he does he is Really hurting the D because his backup is B. Scott who in my eyes is not a true LB.

I dont care if the brother smokes weed. Better than him drinking. But now he put a target on his back by not being smart about it.

This sucks for him.

An unjust law that makes a criminal out of an otherwise law abiding citizen.

Hope it is a first offense.

Legally he is fine, nothing more than a parking ticket.

Feel sorry for the Bills, not the idiot. And how do you know how law abiding he is and has been in the past?

Another wasted traffic stop. no pun intended. Good for you NY busting people with Fl plates and tinted windo ws. OOOh found a little bit of the plant called marijuana. So what. I love NY, but it's time to bring the laws back a bit. NY is an agrarian state except for the city. Farmers everywhere. I'm from Buffalo, grew up in Phelps. Lets get the windmills flying and the pot legalizing!

This is for Black Men only...

If you have dark tint on your car and driving in the suburbs there's 100 percent chance you will be pulled over.

Never ever ever carry weed, papers, bongs , anything that might be considered as drug related in your car.

Never smoke weed in the car while in any Buffalo suburb, there 100 percent chance you will be pulled over.

Never give an officer the right to search your car. You have the right to say no, they can only search your car if you give permission.( that is if they didnt see anything illegal)

Trust me on this I learned the hard way....

I would hope he doesnt get suspended. He prolly will. ( 4 games). Now if he does he is Really hurting the D because his backup is B. Scott who in my eyes is not a true LB.

I dont care if the brother smokes weed. Better than him drinking. But now he put a target on his back by not being smart about it.

Stupidity on so many levels for Nigel.

My wife was born and raised in Tonawanda.

For years I played softball for Cassata's Dome( ) Stadium.

Tinted windows?

2 am?

Florida plates?

In Tonawanda?

He was virtually begging to be pulled over.

Just put the guy on waivers and move on. He's too light to play middle linebacker anyway. He was getting run over in the preseason games. Bills need another inside linebacker to play next to Kiko.

Not really thefootballexpert are you?

i'm not concerned with the fact that nigel gets high. it's on its way to semi- and full legalization all over the country. i'm concerned with the fact that he put himself in a position to get caught, 2am, with florida plates, in tonawanda. is called not playing the odds.

i sit here dumbfounded at the hypocricy (if true of course)

potential homers.

jw

what in the world does this mean? what is hypocritical about not supporting unjust laws? remember prohibition. it still exists. i could recommend scholarly essays and books on the topic, but, you'd rather take the simplistic AP position -- that all laws are good.

have you ever in your life, gotten behind the wheel, after having one too many? if so, then YOU are the hypocrite. I'm not defending Bradham -- he deserves whatever punishment he gets; but to suggest that people are hypocrites because they don't support a stupid law is ABSOLUTELY MORONIC and shows no appreciation for the lack of harmony between the law and ethics... or the ridiculous stupidity of what un-learned Americans like to call The War on Drugs. Reefer Madness, JW... Do you homework.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

If this is the case, can't he tell Goodell that a "friend" borrowed his car and left the bag it in the glove box? Seems like he would have plausible denaibility...

It would make sense for the league to quickly step in and test him, but, I don't know the intricacies of the policy.

He's a starting LB and the Bills will not cut him.

They probably will not, but, read WGR's camp notes from yesterday. They state that he's more often running with the second team.

He was DWB, classic case of a classic crime.

Happily Zimmerman was nowhere nearby, could have been worse.

smoked a little dope, did nothing that 100 million other Americans do at least weekly.

give him the idiotic suspension, lets move on.

Question, if he was a member of the DENVER BRONCOS, does he get suspended?

They probably will not, but, read WGR's camp notes from yesterday. They state that he's more often running with the second team.

He was playing with the first team during the game on Friday. Maybe he's practicing with the second team now, as preparation for his impending suspension?