LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

i sit here dumbfounded at the hypocricy (if true of course)

jw

potential homers.

Hey John. Ignore the blowhard yelling at you about your post. What do you mean hypocrisy? Whose? (Nigel; the law vs. say, alcohol; posters here?)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupidity on so many levels for Nigel.

My wife was born and raised in Tonawanda.

For years I played softball for Cassata's Dome( ) Stadium.

Tinted windows?

2 am?

Florida plates?

In Tonawanda?

He was virtually begging to be pulled over.

In NC a law was passed making it illeagal to have a plastic frame around your plate (the ones that every dealership puts on your car) if that frame covers at all the word North Carolina in the plate (every frame from every dealership)...in my opinion the dumbest law ever...just a simple way for a cop to pull you over if he really doesn't ahve a reason to....

I took mine off...and I don't have anything going on in my car that I could go to jail for...I just don't want the possible hassle....

Why the Bills don't have a guy tell players about these tint laws and where the chances of being pulled over at 2 AM with a flashy car are good etc is beyond me...if they do and the players don't listen, oh well then...

The problem was 43 was playing linebacker. In wannys scheitty hybrid nickel.

The guy is not a linebacker

people blame Scott like it was his doing. If I was Scott, I mean, what do you do? He was destroyed over and over.

So much anger at Nigel. None for the cop who singled him out. He wasn't trolling neighborhoods. He was on Sheridan drive, a street with 24hr businesses. Where exactly is Nigel allowed to be? Is he supposed to lock himself in his apartment after sundown?

I need to get all the facts first, but it appears Nigel is mostly guilty of being black. I have driven on Sheridan at 2am getting a late night Mighty Taco many times. I've never been pulled over.

Those who believe race is no longer an issue in America need to wake up. You have no idea what it's like to be constantly under police suspicion because of your race. This is an embarressment to WNY.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Anyone notice that Florio reset the "Days without an Arrest" counter? Bradham didn't even get arrested. Does he reset it every time a player gets a parking ticket (which is the equivalent of what Bradham is being charged with)?

So much anger at Nigel. None for the cop who singled him out. He wasn't trolling neighborhoods. He was on Sheridan drive, a street with 24hr businesses. Where exactly is Nigel allowed to be? Is he supposed to lock himself in his apartment after sundown?

I need to get all the facts first, but it appears Nigel is mostly guilty of being black. I have driven on Sheridan at 2am getting a late night Mighty Taco many times. I've never been pulled over.

Those who believe race is no longer an issue in America need to wake up. You have no idea what it's like to be constantly under police suspicion because of your race. This is an embarressment to WNY.

PTR

Depending on how dark the tint was, it is possible that the police officer had no way of knowing the color of the driver. If there was any "profiling" involved, it may have been the vehicle, not the driver. That being said, in the good old days, no way a member of the Buffalo Bills wouldn't have been let go with a warning and maybe the promise of some tickets for the home opener.

Depending on how dark the tint was, it is possible that the police officer had no way of knowing the color of the driver. If there was any "profiling" involved, it may have been the vehicle, not the driver. That being said, in the good old days, no way a member of the Buffalo Bills wouldn't have been let go with a warning and maybe the promise of some tickets for the home opener.

You make a good point about the car.

You know, with all these guys getting arrested for possession, but not failing tests, these guys still must be getting around the tests for the most part. Didn't Randy Moss get popped once? And what about Skittles Lynch? Wasn't he popped in a tinted car for being in possession, as wll as letting out a cloud of the chron when they rolled the windows down? When I think about that bust, I always get a vision of that scene in Predator 2 when Danny Glover gets into the car with the Jamaicans and the smoke billows out like the car is on fire. Its even worse in the NBA, as it's clearly still part of the culture. Those workarounds must still be effective!

Because of this--still available:

http://www.thewhizzinator.com/

"very quiet, fast-acting, warm synthertic urine instantly". Comes in white, tan, brown, black and "latino"!

I think Nigel the numbnuts is about to test positive this week....

Too bad Johnny Cochran isn't around.

But he is:

Jackie-Chiles1.jpg

Edited by Mr. WEO

This was a DWB offense plain and simple. The tint was not THAT heavy, I am sure.

he had a nice car, he is young and black, let's get 'im.

Now that weed is COMPLETELY LEGAL for recreational and all purposes in Colorado, I do not see how they can continue to ban it in the NFL as a whole. Is it only legal for the Broncos? Serioulsy, wondering aou that.

This was a DWB offense plain and simple. The tint was not THAT heavy, I am sure.

Now that weed is COMPLETELY LEGAL for recreational and all purposes in Colorado, I do not see how they can continue to ban it in the NFL as a whole. Is it only legal for the Broncos? Serioulsy, wondering aou that.

Dark tints are an easy way to get pulled over especially in a flashier car. Have been with multiple people while this has happened and no they were not black. As for the weed laws, it's still illegal at the federal level.

Seahawks too since Washington also legalized weed. The NFL needs to revisit marijuana as a banned substance. Maybe not allow it but not make it such a big freakin' deal. It's not a performance enhancer. And like alcohol it can be therapeutic in moderate use. So what if a player wants to spark up on his day off?

PTR

I recently moved to a street off Military near Elmwood and Delaware, two minutes from where this took place. The one thing I will say is that in the few months I've moved into this area, I am shocked at how many Tonawanda cops are rolling around these parts at any given time. It's incredible. You can't make a five minute trip anywhere without seeing at least one. It's not surprising at all where this happened. Not because of the cops being "Racist" (Which I do not know to be true or untrue) but because of the sheer volume of patrol cars out in the area at all times. If he really did have his window tints that dark, it was only a matter of time before 1 of the 30 cars patrolling 20 square miles of that neighborhood in the middle of the night was going to decide to pop the flashers on. Point being, stay the F*CK away from this area if you're doing anything illegal. Whether you're white, black, brown, green or orange.

I think a lot of people are confusing North Tonawanda with the City of Tonawanda with the Town of Tonawanda.

Sheridan Drive? He wasn't the only black guy on the street.

It is much easier to make fun of the City of Tonawanda and North Tonawanda, than the Town of Tonawanda.

Stupidity on so many levels for Nigel.

My wife was born and raised in Tonawanda.

For years I played softball for Cassata's Dome( ) Stadium.

Tinted windows?

2 am?

Florida plates?

In Tonawanda?

He was virtually begging to be pulled over.

Your right, but it is a sad commentary. Was Bradham given a ticket for the tinting or just the weed? I'm not sure this is profiling but it is something. The fact that he was on Sheridan Drive at 2:00am, as someone else pointed out, and Florida plates should not make it suspicious enough to warrant a rousting.

We live in SE FL. and we use to have an old car that my wife drove to work. She would commute on A1A and at night was regularly pulled over. The cops would just look at her and apologize. It was profiling because of the car. It should not happen.

By the way, I grew up around the corner from Cassata's Domed Stadium and knew both Joe and Rick Cassata.

my opinion on pot doesn't matter right now. the only thing that matters is that is illegal and against nfl policy. well, actually the only thing that matters is that it's against nfl policy...so don't @#$#@$ do it while you are under contract in the nfl.

Right on! Why can't these guys just put that stuff aside to protect themselves and their teammates from the problems created? Millions of dollars are at stake for each player and to mess with that possibility is just insane. FOLLOW THE RULES, guys!

Seahawks too since Washington also legalized weed. The NFL needs to revisit marijuana as a banned substance. Maybe not allow it but not make it such a big freakin' deal. It's not a performance enhancer. And like alcohol it can be therapeutic in moderate use. So what if a player wants to spark up on his day off?

PTR

This is a good point. I have wondered how it affects other jobs in those states now too. For instance most government jobs require drug testing so does that mean in Washington State and Colorado you can still be refused employment for a legal activity you might partake in on your day off?

Will be interesting to see how this unfolds once the rest of the country catches up with this legal reform.