LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

You know, with all these guys getting arrested for possession, but not failing tests, these guys still must be getting around the tests for the most part. Didn't Randy Moss get popped once? And what about Skittles Lynch? Wasn't he popped in a tinted car for being in possession, as wll as letting out a cloud of the chron when they rolled the windows down? When I think about that bust, I always get a vision of that scene in Predator 2 when Danny Glover gets into the car with the Jamaicans and the smoke billows out like the car is on fire. Its even worse in the NBA, as it's clearly still part of the culture. Those workarounds must still be effective!

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct. He probably already took a drug test and figured he was OK to smoke a little....while driving.....at 2am....in Tonawanda (very tough cops- the 2 speeding tickets I got in the last 25 years were both in Tonawanda- only Cheektowaga cops are worse) ....with very dark tinted windows.......and Florida plates. Regardless what people think about the marijuana laws, it was a very stupid thing for him to do and it will probably cost him 4 games. Moron.

Well let Marone at least use this as a teachable moment to address this kind of stupidity with the team and hopefully give the speech and impose the discipline that make some other guy on the team think twice before making the same mistake.

Aren't there delivery services for that kind of stuff in buffalo? Jeeeze....

You know, with all these guys getting arrested for possession, but not failing tests, these guys still must be getting around the tests for the most part. Didn't Randy Moss get popped once? And what about Skittles Lynch? Wasn't he popped in a tinted car for being in possession, as wll as letting out a cloud of the chron when they rolled the windows down? When I think about that bust, I always get a vision of that scene in Predator 2 when Danny Glover gets into the car with the Jamaicans and the smoke billows out like the car is on fire. Its even worse in the NBA, as it's clearly still part of the culture. Those workarounds must still be effective!

Did you think of Predator just because of that specific scene, or also because Marshawn looks exactly like Predator? Haha

Usually up to 4 games for a first drug violation.

And the charges really aren't an issue here. Even if he wasn't charged, the fact that he was caught with it means he is violating the leagues substance abuse policy.

I don't consider this a huge blow to the Bills anyway. Bradham has been mostly hype to this point, and is easily replaceable IMO.

The cop must have been a Jets fan.

What are you smoking?

That's if he is caught with just a positive result. He technically broke the law, so that'll fall under "Discipline for Violation of Law Related to Substance of Abuse Other than Alcohol"

Which I posted on the other page...

Odds of him beating the rap may be slim, but he hasn't been convicted of anything yet. Nor has he admitted to violating the law, AFAIK. So there is some slim hope that he can avoid any league discipline.

What a dumbass. Moronic drug laws aside, he knows the rules and shouldn't break them.

Yes, I understand it should be legal and agree, but is it worth ruining a career over? The answer is no.

I just re watched the first series of the Vikings game and Bradham was with the 1's... Weird comment in the article.

I thought I saw the same thing

Yes, he was. He was on kickoff coverage and played in the first and second quarters. I thought he played well on a couple running plays I noticed.