LB Nigel Bradham Charged with Majijuana Possesion

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those interested since this broke i have been scouring the internet. the only sites reporting it are gossip sites, forums and noncredible sources.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingcamp13/story/_/id/9582829/nigel-bradham-buffalo-bills-linebacker-charged-marijuana-possession

forgot to clear my cache searching for it

Edited by jboyst62

Nate Collins was suspended for one game for a similar infraction last year, fwiw.

I would have guessed this is what Bradham will get. First offense, it's a traffic ticket/summons not criminal possession. Can't see him getting 4 games. But Roger is wildly unpredictable.

Funny I have an elite NFL pro bowl player who comes to my dispensary in LA as a legal patient for mmj for his rehab from surgery because the pain pills the doc prescribes are addictive, harmful, and make him feel brain dead and sick. He takes edibles instead for pain management that are high in CBD's instead of THC so he gets a lot of pain relief with very little high effects. Also have some ex NFL players who come to manage their post career ongoing pain.

So stupid that alcohol, tobacco and harmful and deadly pain killers are all legit, but cannabis isn't which is all natural and a million times better for you.

Hell tobacco is so bad that it can kill you even if you don't smoke it, just have to be in the same room with it.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Funny I have an elite NFL pro bowl player who comes to my dispensary in LA as a legal patient for mmj for his rehab from surgery because the pain pills the doc prescribes are addictive, harmful, and make him feel brain dead and sick. He takes edibles instead for pain management that are high in CBD's instead of THC so he gets a lot of pain relief with very little high effects. Also have some ex NFL players who come to manage their post career ongoing pain.

So stupid that alcohol, tobacco and harmful and deadly pain killers are all legit, but cannabis isn't which is all natural and a million times better for you.

Hell tobacco is so bad that it can kill you even if you don't smoke it, just have to be in the same room with it.

So funny is this argument when there are a million other herbs, spices, and all natural items that are just as beneficial as marijuana.

Sorry to burst your bubble...

edit: Oh, and they're not illegal.

edit edit: I am for the decriminalization and legalization of all drugs.

Edited by jboyst62