Kiko Alonso signed

mrags

I was worried about him signing his contract..almost as worried as I am about the performance of Da'Rick Rodgers and how we let Chester Rinebottom go for nothing.

You must not be a true fan or you would have known his name is Chas Rhinegold (I have his jersey)...one of our better TE's. Hated to see him go.

I'm guessing the contract is somewhere in the neighborhood of $2 million/year and 100 lbs. of raw meat....I love this guy.

I was worried about him signing his contract..almost as worried as I am about the performance of Da'Rick Rodgers and how we let Chester Rinebottom go for nothing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cue the "man, I have a hard time understanding that guy" when the video of his one-on-one with Chris Brown comes out.

6'4" 220 lbs. Jack Lambert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Kof5Gnr_c

Of course, that 6-4 220 lbs has to be put in context:

1975 All-Pro Offensive linemen:

Right Tackle: Ron Yary 6-5 255 lbs

Right Guard: Joe DeLamielleure 6-3 254 lbs

Center: Jim Langer 6-2 250 lbs

Left Guard: Tom Mack 6-3 250 lbs

Left Tackle: Art Shell 6-5 255 lbs

Edited by Lurker

Of course, that 6-4 220 lbs has to be put in context:

1975 All-Pro Offensive linemen:

Right Tackle: Ron Yary 6-5 255 lbs

Right Guard: Joe DeLamielleure 6-3 254 lbs

Center: Jim Langer 6-2 250 lbs

Left Guard: Tom Mack 6-3 250 lbs

Left Tackle: Art Shell 6-5 255 lbs

Can you imagine linebackers at 330lbs? :D

I was expecting to see a leaping elf. :lol:

Never and I think those who post false links ought to be suspended from board for 1 day first time, 1 week second time, 1 month third time, 1 year fourth time, 1 decade fifth time, and so forth,

I have banned that gross sight due to immature leaf lovers and never see an image from that site again.

Never and I think those who post false links ought to be suspended from board for 1 day first time, 1 week second time, 1 month third time, 1 year fourth time, 1 decade fifth time, and so forth,

I have banned that gross sight due to immature leaf lovers and never see an image from that site again.

It's a guy dressed like Peter Pan, what in the world is gross about it?

"1 decade the fifth time and so forth?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also, I believe the proper term is "leaf people."

Funny stuff btw.

I get the whole thing about wanting to draft guys with character, but I seem to remember an old Hunter S. Thompson quote about linebackers. That you kind of need them to be savage monsters to do their job effectively.

I get the whole thing about wanting to draft guys with character, but I seem to remember an old Hunter S. Thompson quote about linebackers. That you kind of need them to be savage monsters to do their job effectively.

he said that about lawyers and Richard Nixon too,

Instiincts can take a football player a long way. Even in this day and age .

Really looking forward to how the kid handles the play calling because we already know he flys, plays downhill and hits

Typical Russ Branding marketing crap - oh suuuuure let's just "sign draft picks" so we can try to "win games". All the guy cares about is selling tickets...

Congrats to Kiko - Let's Go Buffalo! :beer:

I like the guy, IDK to me he is kind of like the Hispanic American "Man named Sue". Love the killer attitude he seems to carry, I also like to hear him talk. He has a funny stupid jock way that fits him to a tee.