Mario Williams: no love for

I've been following Mario on twitter, and he's tweeted one thing since last July. Something on the Boston Marathon bombings.

He's now tweeted 5 times in the last 30 minutes. All of them are longer than the 140 characters. This was his last one:

To God be the glory I'm still here I'm still so strong, You should know better than to think efforts like these affect me or anything for that matter. IM IN THE BUSINESS OF LIVING A LIFE OF JOY AND HAPPINESS! BUSINESS IS BOOMING!!

Here's another one:

The true character of someone is always revealed in times that we don't typically agree with. In these times it's how you respond and portray yourself to others that shows the ethics, character and true morals of a person. What's shown speaks for itself!

And, his Big Bad Wolf got completed today. I think he bought a drone:

r600x600.jpg

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been following Mario on twitter, and he's tweeted one thing since last July. Something on the Boston Marathon bombings.

He's now tweeted 5 times in the last 30 minutes. All of them are longer than the 140 characters. This was his last one:

To God be the glory I'm still here I'm still so strong, You should know better than to think efforts like these affect me or anything for that matter. IM IN THE BUSINESS OF LIVING A LIFE OF JOY AND HAPPINESS! BUSINESS IS BOOMING!!

Here's another one:

The true character of someone is always revealed in times that we don't typically agree with. In these times it's how you respond and portray yourself to others that shows the ethics, character and true morals of a person. What's shown speaks for itself!

r600x600.jpg

I wonder if there is anything in his contract about riding motorcycles, cause that thing is at least as dangerous as a bike. That said I like the twitter quotes and attitude of the boat! Nice toy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4M8GjgfG9k&list=PLC37E7ADFA5A8DB37

NSFW

Edited by bowery4

This is a bad scene, gents. Lets all hope that SUPER MARIO holds it together. If all of this was going on off the field, it's easy to see how he didn't live up to expectations on the field.

He was pretty good on the field, actually. Pat Kirwan posted this to twitter the other day:

Look @ 3 issues for pass rushers-sacks, hurries, knockdowns-John Abraham total in'12 was 38...JPP had 28.5, J. Peppers 39.5, Mario W 38.5

Mario.....

It's all HIS fault.....

See you at the opener.

Tom-Brady-Furious.jpg

Outstanding!

Here's another one:

r600x600.jpg

Wow.. Buffalo to Cleveland in 2.5 hours?

This is exactly what I disagree with.

To me this kind of thinking is based on tradition, custom, protocol, and etiquette but has zero basis in common sense or fairness.

JMO.

I will never ask for a gift back that I give someone. It's just low. Have I wanted to? Sure. But it's theirs as soon as I hand it over to them. I have no business asking for someone else's property.

Related: I don't give gifts very often. ;)

Edited by Dorkington

I will never ask for a gift back that I give someone. It's just low. Have I wanted to? Sure. But it's theirs as soon as I hand it over to them. I have no business asking for someone else's property.

Related: I don't give gifts very often. ;)

Now do you see a wedding or engagement ring as a gift in the same way as a birthday or Christmas present?

Also I'd read that it was she not Mario, who broke off the engagement.

That makes a big difference, IMO.

Does it SJB? How about this scenario: Boy meets girl, boy proposes and buys her a $785.000 ring. Girl says yes and takes said ring. Boy starts slapping her around, sleeps with her family members and her friends, starts drinking and drugging, etc. Girl breaks the engagement.

Who gets to keep the ring?

Btw, I am NOT in any way suggesting that this is what happend wrt Mario. I am his biggest fan based on his donations to the Houston PD. My point is that this is a case that if the parties cannot settle on their own, belongs in court. And btw it will probably never go to trial. The judge isn't going to wate his or her time on this b.s. The judge will order the ring to be sold, the money split in some way, and of course the lawyers will get their cut.