Mario Williams: no love for

If she was truly only after his money, why end it before they got married?

I guess that's the level of evil she is able to live with in herself. Make off with a little over a million, don't totally screw his life up hopefully and start a new life. If she's not after it, then give the ring back.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wedding is an event, you can't ask for an event back.

A ring is a physical good which you are handing over to another. It's no different to me than giving anyone anything else.

If it's crazy, don't do it. Be responsible for your own decisions. Don't give someone something that you may want back later.

We will agree to disagree on it.

but I will point out I obviously understand a wedding is an event and was referring to wedding ring or engagement ring via shorthand of wedding or engagement ring and pointing out that I personally don't chalk up giving those as the same as tossing a box under the Xmas tree

This biatch needs to quit messin with our boy Mario!

I can't believe they would release personal texts to the media like that...this is why Im happy being single! Biatches be crazy!

We will agree to disagree on it.

but I will point out I obviously understand a wedding is an event and was referring to wedding ring or engagement ring via shorthand of wedding or engagement ring and pointing out that I personally don't chalk up giving those as the same as tossing a box under the Xmas tree

Well, theoretically "a box under a christmas tree" is supposed to be more than just that. In the end, all these gifts, for all these moments, are supposed to be because you respect and cherish the person they are being given to. If you're unsure of that, don't give them anything, or at the very least don't give them something that costs close to a million dollars.

Then again, I'm a bit tight walleted, I only give what I can afford to give, and always assume that nothing will be given in return, physically or otherwise.

The Buffalo News article is now in the OP.

Thanks, much appreciated. Looks like these texts were from over 6 months ago when emotions were high. Very glad that it's not something he's doing currently...this chick is cold-hearted to release this stuff to the media...she may be the "c word".

If you read the article and what the texts actually said, I don't think the texts were as literal as they are being portrayed. I have never in my life ever had even for one second had a suicidal thought, and I went through a lot as a young man including the murder of my father. However, that doesnt mean I havent said it in some sort of context in a random comment, everyone has. That is the problem with text messaging though, you can not determine the context, tone, actual meaning, etc without the human interaction...they are just words that can be interpreted anyway they want.

Honestly, I think it was a combo of just saying something to get an emotion, reaction, etc out of her. Hell, my ex girlfriend (we broke up 9 months ago) still from time to time says some **** to get sympathy or a rise out of me.

And I am sorry, a few of those pills on a 295 lb man is not a suicide dossage over the course of a day. I have a real hard time believing that guy was seriously thinking of suicide and try to drug himself into oblivion. That kind of depression and drug use is hard to hide on a football team, you are with those guys so much and teammates pick up on things, especially with a guy like Mario who is such a polarizing figure due to his lofty status as a player and big contract.

A week from now, no one will care nor talk about this incident. Its unfortunate for him that some low life lawyer and terrible ex fiance are trying to cause him personal harm in a petty lawsuit.

Doesn't exactly paint a picture of someone who was 100% focused on football last year - which is consistent with how he appeared to be slightly out if it throughout the year. Will obviously continue to be a distraction if he doesn't get this resolved and put the matter behind him. Let's hope he is able to do that - both for himself first and then the team.

Also - hydrocodone is nothing to play around with.

If you read the article and what the texts actually said, I don't think the texts were as literal as they are being portrayed. I have never in my life ever had even for one second had a suicidal thought, and I went through a lot as a young man including the murder of my father. However, that doesnt mean I havent said it in some sort of context in a random comment, everyone has. That is the problem with text messaging though, you can not determine the context, tone, actual meaning, etc without the human interaction...they are just words that can be interpreted anyway they want.

Honestly, I think it was a combo of just saying something to get an emotion, reaction, etc out of her. Hell, my ex girlfriend (we broke up 9 months ago) still from time to time says some **** to get sympathy or a rise out of me.

And I am sorry, a few of those pills on a 295 lb man is not a suicide dossage over the course of a day. I have a real hard time believing that guy was seriously thinking of suicide and try to drug himself into oblivion. That kind of depression and drug use is hard to hide on a football team, you are with those guys so much and teammates pick up on things, especially with a guy like Mario who is such a polarizing figure due to his lofty status as a player and big contract.

A week from now, no one will care nor talk about this incident. Its unfortunate for him that some low life lawyer and terrible ex fiance are trying to cause him personal harm in a petty lawsuit.

I agree. 5 Hydocodone; please. That's nothing close to a suicidal dose. People who take those as a prescription take way more than that in a day sometimes who weigh less than Mario. He may have been saying "fade away" as in "get a buzz" hahaha.

I agree. 5 Hydocodone; please. That's nothing close to a suicidal dose. People who take those as a prescription take way more than that in a day sometimes who weigh less than Mario. He may have been saying "fade away" as in "get a buzz" hahaha.

Honestly, yes, though I think he was hoping for a reaction. Dosage wise: He's an nfl defensive lineman a week removed from surgery and during the short week with the thursday game.... Odds are half the team was popping them like candy at that point.... Which is a whole different issue

Edited by NoSaint

Looks like Mario tried to turn a slut into a lady. Bad plan. This B word has no class, and she lost me immediately today with run running her mouth about private personal business in the press.

You need to actually read her side of the story, from the start, if you're going to make comments like that...Keep in mind her story came out in public a week AFTER Mario sued her for the ring and the story was on the news in her hometown. It was also made public with the news of the suit that Marzouki had (allegedly) spent lavishly at Williams expense, and that he had voluntarily spent a heap of cash to keep her...Making her look pretty bad in the process ...It was only then, when she basically had no choice but to defend herself, that we heard from Marzouki...Up until then she was quiet as a mouse...

Let me help you...http://www.khou.com/...-207274921.html

At least wait to find out who is telling the truth before you assume she's just another classless b**** ...Maybe Mario's story is true...Maybe her's is...No one knows at this point (though she does claim to have records, witnesses, etc...)...

Williams would not be the first guy with money to d*** over a woman if her story is true...And he certainly would not be the last...

Just saying... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I'd also guess, as I said in the other thread - a relationship that breaks up and reunites 10 times in under a year has a lot of abusive manipulative immature stuff going on- threatening suicide if she leaves is about the male equivalent of pretending to be pregnant. I doubt he had any intention and was likely more of a control thing than an honest declaration.

If ESPN fans the flames a bit maybe this can get some mainstream front page tabloid action.

We know there is a large female market for vicarious relationship drama but situations like this fire up the scorned men too.

Could they get back together? How fat is she this week? What is her weight loss secret? Women want to know why other women say that people say she is fat?

Keeping old texts to use as blackmail

That does speak volumes as to her intentions. Still - how pathetic is it that Mario claimed, "no amount of money is worth this..." as if he had it soooo bad. Are you kidding me? The guy has more money than a hundred normal people make in a lifetime, is in a place where if he plays well he'll be idolized - I just think its absurd for him to feel sorry for himself when there are so many people who'd climb mountains to get to experience his life for just a short time. I know - everyone expereinces things individually and alone, but he just makes it sound like he despised being in Buffalo - and to me, that is almost shameful that a guy can't suck it up and be excited about what he has, compared to, say, the thousands of soldiers who're in REALLY nasty places, at near poverty level pay, WITH NO CHOICE of leaving - and doing it VOLUNTARILY. Really makes him look like a puss, to me.

That does speak volumes as to her intentions. Still - how pathetic is it that Mario claimed, "no amount of money is worth this..." as if he had it soooo bad. Are you kidding me? The guy has more money than a hundred normal people make in a lifetime, is in a place where if he plays well he'll be idolized - I just think its absurd for him to feel sorry for himself when there are so many people who'd climb mountains to get to experience his life for just a short time. I know - everyone expereinces things individually and alone, but he just makes it sound like he despised being in Buffalo - and to me, that is almost shameful that a guy can't suck it up and be excited about what he has, compared to, say, the thousands of soldiers who're in REALLY nasty places, at near poverty level pay, WITH NO CHOICE of leaving - and doing it VOLUNTARILY. Really makes him look like a puss, to me.

I don't think him being in Buffalo factored into his unhappiness--purely the frustration/heartbreak with his relationship. Most people have heard "money doesn't buy happiness". It's probably true. Just because he's insanely rich doesn't mean heartbreak affects him any less. And your point about soldiers doesn't factor in here because they choose to sign up (I'm assuming you're talking about U.S. forces).