Mario Williams: no love for

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly bro...Karma will catch up with this B word.

Or just maybe she's not quite the b*&%$ the original report made her look like...Just maybe a man with mega-millions could be in the wrong too? Like...maybe a guy who just singed an $100 million dollar contract wanted to be free to do whatever he wanted to do despite his engagement and promises? Because that certainly never happens...Right? Well...admittedly they do usually marry them first...So I'll give Mario the nod there...At least he was man enough to break it off before he married her...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with breaking off a relationship that is not working either...But if you're going to file a suit like Mario did you best be ready for the other side of the story...Boys will be boys...There's nothing wrong with what Mario did...But deciding to drag this girl through the mud publicly afterwards may come back and bite him big time in the court of public opinion...

Just love to hear the Neanderthal view on things...Always realistic and well informed... :thumbsup:

Or just maybe she's not quite the b*&%$ the original report made her look like...Just maybe a man with mega-millions could be in the wrong too? Like...maybe a guy who just singed an $100 million dollar contract wanted to be free to do whatever he wanted to do despite his engagement and promises? Because that certainly never happens...Right? Well...admittedly they do usually marry them first...So I'll give Mario the nod there...At least he was man enough to break it off before he married her...

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with breaking off a relationship that is not working either...But if you're going to file a suit like Mario did you best be ready for the other side of the story...Boys will be boys...There's nothing wrong with what Mario did...But deciding to drag this girl through the mud publicly afterwards may come back and bite him big time in the court of public opinion...

Just love to hear the Neanderthal view on things...Always realistic and well informed... :thumbsup:

turns out she has a side, and might be able to prove it

They reconciled in June and Williams returned the ring to Marzouki.

In August, she moved to Buffalo to be with Williams.

Williams broke off the engagement several more times, according to the counter-claim, but never asked for the ring.

"A part of Williams wanted to be married and start a family, while another part wanted to continue to live the life of a wealthy bachelor who could do whatever he wanted, with whomever he wanted, whenever he wanted," according to the counter-claim.

"Williams made it abundantly clear, in writing, to Ms. Marzouki and several others that he wanted her to keep the ring," the claim states.

Figured this was on Mario. She's an educated working woman. Didn't seem like the gold digger type to me.

Your right, he should retract his lawsuit before he gets publicly humiliated as a dumb a$$.

Why would Williams put in writing that he wants her to keep the ring?

Maybe she was thinking ahead lol

CBF

I'd guess a stupid text during a fight.

I love how strongly this board swings on every report. It takes two people and a pretty dysfunctional relationship to break off an engagement 10 times in a year if true. I'd guess both were parties to the issues and now that the games are done they are using the ring/courts as a way to punish each other.

Edited by NoSaint

why are you quoting me?...unless a guy cheats, in my opinion, he should get the ring back...I don't understand guys defending a woman keeping a ring she didn't buy...I think that shows what kind of woman she is right there...I don't really care about what happen between them in their own personal relationship...its none of our business...point blank you give the ring back

why are you quoting me?...unless a guy cheats, in my opinion, he should get the ring back...I don't understand guys defending a woman keeping a ring she didn't buy...I think that shows what kind of woman she is right there...I don't really care about what happen between them in their own personal relationship...its none of our business...point blank you give the ring back

Even if he did cheat, she has to give it back. "I want it back" means "I want it back."

Even if he did cheat, she has to give it back. "I want it back" means "I want it back."

I'm a huge proponent of women's rights, all women's rights, to the point of being a feminist, but frankly, I don't see any reason whatsoever she or any woman should keep that ring, regardless of what he did or said before. The ring is supposed to be 100% about their engagement and marriage. Regardless of who ended it and why, the engagement and marriage doesn't exist.