SDS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I figured people were either really pissed or really happy that EJ got picked and the board got overrun by a shitload of F5's trying to get the latest updates and just crashed the whole system.

Thanks for bringing it back to life SDS.

Just get rid of the last post wins and PPP and we should be good to go :)

But then where would we go to pst all of our meaningless dribble? To a real thread about the Bills?

Thanks Scott for all of the work. I'm sure it was a tough night for you.

What a night.

Its times like this when I realize the value of TBD and how dependent I am on it. Not being able to share my opinion and hear others' is something I am just not used to after all these years of being here.

So stop making excuses and next time, earn your paycheck.:-P.

Or you could have blamed Rosen instead.

WE GOT ROSENED!

But then where would we go to pst all of our meaningless dribble? To a real thread about the Bills?

Thanks Scott for all of the work. I'm sure it was a tough night for you.

In desperation I went to that other inferior rival board and it was 4-5 people chirping. Made me miss TBD even more. :(

How close to the time of the pick did it happen? I left the board for a bit right around the time of the trade and didn't check back again until after they took Manuel.

But anyway, thanks for getting the place back up. If nothing else, I got to bed earlier last night than I would have thanks to the boards being down.