Doomsday - March 12, 2013

H2o

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Connor Barwin, James Harrison, Bart Scott, Rey Maualuga, Brad Jones, Manny Lawson, Justin Durant, the draft.

Lol....sounds eerily similar to the last 5 years when we got nobody. Our last 5 years of linebacking consist of zero good players but at least one had beautiful hair. Are there any beautifully haired free agents available or will have to wait until the draft?

Johnny Football. I think the plan is to regress badly from last years God awful season, get blown out every week, and go all out for the overall #1 pick. That is the only way I can rationalize our front office ineptitude

Did I miss the memo that the FA signing period was reduced to just 6 hours this year?

In the trash with all the other "Miami won free agency memos"

Check under the "they signed dansby" next to "they stole Burnett" and beside "they got parcells"

But I'm sure Wallace is the key.

I actually like the Bills waiting this year.

lets be honest we need to fill a lot of positions. So paying premium dollars for one or two guys this year is not in the cards.

Instead i think we are going to see much better coaching and getting guys in the right place to make plays.

The difference between the best and the worst talent in the NFL is not as great as some may think. A players coachability is though.

Whoa, whoa, whoa take your rational and logical posting and beat it. We need players NOW or ELSE....

I have very little confidence in BNixthe follwowing players thus far:

DL DeVito - signed w/ KC

WR B. Gibson

TE D. Keller

WR N. Washington - possible trade.

It doesn't appear that players are in any hurry to sign with the train wreck that BNix has created. Meanwhile Miami has already signed Wallace, Ellerbe, and Wheeler.

Bucs are close to getting both Revis and Goldson.

What's interesting is the no. of players that are being released after a team has made a signing. Miami has released LB K. Burnett and LB Dansby for instance.

I have very little confidence in BNix to improve this team. We are going backwards. Even when he signs players he makes fatal mistakes. It's time for him to go. Bill Polian needs to be hired at the very least as an advisor to the team. The Bills need somebody who has some savvy and who bargain with other teams.

We have no starting QB and have lost our starting LG................with nothing to show for either player. Does Nix really expect to improve this team measurably with just our six draft picks??

The schmoe has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami traded Marshall so they now had to pay Wallace an ungodly amount of money. They broke the bank for Dansby exatly 3 years ago now sign Ellerbe to huge money. Yeah they definitely have their house in order.

I get a kick out of this. Fans demand change. Change happens. Fans demand faster change. For those who missed Bills' rebuilding circa 2001, 2006 and 2009 and 2010, these things take time. You asked for it, and here it is. Change.

Jw

:thumbsup:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use less deceptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I'm not the least bit concerned that the Bills didn't sign any of the FA that were signed today. I do however believe that this off season has been an indication of what an utter failure Buddy Nix has been. Why is he still here?