Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

wait a second. Don't we have a all-timmy thread already. Can we move it to like off the wall or something so we don't have to read about this guy. We certainly won;t have to see him on Sundays ever again.....ZINGGGGGGG

Unless you attend some fanatical lunatic fringe Evangelical megachurch somewhere. Then he may be headed to a town near you very soon to speak on Sunday.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jesus, you're one of them aren't you. Because it's like watching a car wreck.

What the hell.

I agree that Fitz has no chance of improving. 100%. He is what he is. I also think there's an even lesser chance that Tim Tebow could ever throw for 3,000+ yards and 25+TD's in 3 consecutive seasons for any team in any offense in any era in any league of any gender that has ever played the game of American football. Ever.

Never said he was a star,or was going to be one. Just it's possible to think a few more games will help him.

Fitz is gone. This years QB class looks like career .500 journeymen. Don't waste draft choices on one of them. Fill the other holes and let Tebow plug the hole for now and next year draft a possible franchise QB.

wait a second. Don't we have a all-timmy thread already. Can we move it to like off the wall or something so we don't have to read about this guy. We certainly won;t have to see him on Sundays ever again.....ZINGGGGGGG

Don't read it.

Keep in mind when he was winning in Denver, that Denver actually has linebackers. And the rest of the D that goes with them.

This is not necessarily true Hopeful. In 2011, according to NFL.com, the Denver Broncos were the 20th ranked defense. 24th in points given up. I wouldn't call that a stout defense.

If he could be had cheap, why the hell not ? Sell a lot of seats no doubt. Let him compete against the rookies. Use him as a change-up in the offense. Run a little wild cat. Run a little read option stuff.

Like I say, what have we got to lose? Very unlikely we'll have a good QB this year. Even if we draft a future star chances are he won't be very good this year...if he even plays at all. Tebow's won a few games. Thrown some REALLY bad passes....but some pretty darn good ones too. Especially in Denver's playoff run.

At least it would make the season interesting. What the heck.

jb

Let's do it!

If this team is going to win 3 game next year I'd rather watch Tebow do it than TJax. It would be more commical.

If this team is going to make the playoffs next year, I'd think Tebow has a better chance of taking us there because he did it in Denver.

Unless you attend some fanatical lunatic fringe Evangelical megachurch somewhere. Then he may be headed to a town near you very soon to speak on Sunday.

Stop hating people because of their religion. Some would consider you a bigot with your attitude.

Lets go for it.

Get buddy on the phone.

Anyone good with phone systems? Call Nix and Tebows agent and hook up the lines and get the party started. Maybe hire those deadspin kids to do it. They seem to have Buddy's number already ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

F%#K IT!!! I'm in. Give me a year of him. I actually hope we win like 2 games all year and he would probably give us that. He would also make it watchable as well.

Yup, why not. Worst case, is we end up 8-8 and in the middle of the pack but that was probably going to happen with or without him anyway. So sure, take the shot, you either win enough for the playoffs, or sucking bad enough for Johnny Football.

You make a good point here.

I'd like to see him brought in as an H back.

Stop hating people because of their religion. Some would consider you a bigot with your attitude.

It's not because of their religion, it's the fact that many people, TT included, display their beliefs very publicly in a "my way, or the highway" manner.

It's not because of their religion, it's the fact that many people, TT included, display their beliefs very publicly in a "my way, or the highway" manner.

Tebow has never done that.

And then why would it be OK for Metzelars Lives to display his anti-religon beliefs in such a public manner but Tebow cannot display his?

We just got rid of one QB who was setting the franchise back, why replace him with another?

If your move is to have every Church bring a bus to the game right after mass, fine.

Otherwise how does it make sense?

He didn't set Denver back.. Went to the playoffs (the thing at the end of season that we used to go to in another century). and beat Pittsburgh in a playoff game.

I could see us drafting to strengthen the offensive line run wise and using Tebow, Jackson Spiller and tight ends with Stevie as the deep threat. Just run teams ragged to open up the pass game.

Tebow would be worth a shot.

We still have our pride to lose.....

PRIDE????? PRIDE?????? Look...we suck. In the world of suck we are in suck alley under the suck garbage. Watching the nfl channel every time I see them praising a running back or a qb they show him playing against the Buffalo Bills. We haven't shown anything to be proud about this century. When we have a good player we trade him for a fourth round draft choice (Marshawn Lynch.....if you forgot him look at the pro bowl....or the playoffs) and now Levitre.

Nah...pride is not a commodity we have...false pride maybe....