Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he could be had cheap, why the hell not ? Sell a lot of seats no doubt. Let him compete against the rookies. Use him as a change-up in the offense. Run a little wild cat. Run a little read option stuff.

Like I say, what have we got to lose? Very unlikely we'll have a good QB this year. Even if we draft a future star chances are he won't be very good this year...if he even plays at all. Tebow's won a few games. Thrown some REALLY bad passes....but some pretty darn good ones too. Especially in Denver's playoff run.

At least it would make the season interesting. What the heck.

jb

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Just put him in the pre-season rotation. Let him compete. If he loses out to the rookie(s) or Tavaris, fine. Use em as a back-up, or release em. He is 7-4 (i believe) as a starter, albeit on a good defensive team.

Stupid idea? I dunno, maybe. But hell, like I said before, what have we got to lose ? The circus of it all would be entertaining. And...I know for a fact EVERY one of you guys would be tuned in; in the event he was named our starter.

FACT #1. 7-4 starting record

FACT #2. No one here knows how effective he would be. (including me)

OPINION: It'd be a blast watching him. Would give Buffalo some much needed exposure

I'd love to see him in a Bills uniform. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it !

What have we got to lose fellas ? !! Let him compete. See what happens.

jb

Just put him in the pre-season rotation. Let him compete. If he loses out to the rookie(s) or Tavaris, fine. Use em as a back-up, or release em. He is 7-4 (i believe) as a starter, albeit on a good defensive team.

Stupid idea? I dunno, maybe. But hell, like I said before, what have we got to lose ? The circus of it all would be entertaining. And...I know for a fact EVERY one of you guys would be tuned in; in the event he was named our starter.

FACT #1. 7-4 starting record

FACT #2. No one here knows how effective he would be. (including me)

OPINION: It'd be a blast watching him. Would give Buffalo some much needed exposure

I'd love to see him in a Bills uniform. Thats my story and I'm stickin to it !

What have we got to lose fellas ? !! Let him compete. See what happens.

jb

I'm so glad you put jb at the end of your posts or I would never know it's really you. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

No and Big No to Mallet as we need all the picks we can get as we need to trade out of the 8th spot for more picks unless Geno is still there which I highly doubt and draft EJ in the late 1st then LB or WR with another late first, next year is the year to trade the farm for johnny football !

F%#K IT!!! I'm in. Give me a year of him. I actually hope we win like 2 games all year and he would probably give us that. He would also make it watchable as well.

Yup, why not. Worst case, is we end up 8-8 and in the middle of the pack but that was probably going to happen with or without him anyway. So sure, take the shot, you either win enough for the playoffs, or sucking bad enough for Johnny Football.