Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

If he could be had cheap, why the hell not ? Sell a lot of seats no doubt. Let him compete against the rookies. Use him as a change-up in the offense. Run a little wild cat. Run a little read option stuff.

Like I say, what have we got to lose? Very unlikely we'll have a good QB this year. Even if we draft a future star chances are he won't be very good this year...if he even plays at all. Tebow's won a few games. Thrown some REALLY bad passes....but some pretty darn good ones too. Especially in Denver's playoff run.

At least it would make the season interesting. What the heck.

jb

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he could be had cheap, why the hell not ? Sell a lot of seats no doubt. Let him compete against the rookies. Use him as a change-up in the offense. Run a little wild cat. Run a little read option stuff.

Like I say, what have we got to lose? Very unlikely we'll have a good QB this year. Even if we draft a future star chances are he won't be very good this year...if he even plays at all. Tebow's won a few games. Thrown some REALLY bad passes....but some pretty darn good ones too. Especially in Denver's playoff run.

jb

What position do you play him at? And, what is the point of bringing him in on a team that's in total rebuild. If anything, a mature team like the Pats would be a better fit... a team that has weapons and can mask and conceal his weaknesses.

jb

Oh heck no! We don't want the Tebow, but I heard we have interest in Ryan Mallett as the Patriots are shopping him around. Cleveland is also interested in Mallett though which may drive up the price. I don't think you stand a chance of seeing Tebow in a Bills uniform! Then again it is the Bills........So I guess you have reason to be optimistic!!! :worthy: He does have God's influence..right?