Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

Posts like this on TBD are so stupid. Thanks for letting me know you have no argument by making an unfunny joke that no one on earth would laugh at, I guess? I guess it really is impossible to discuss anything without three people who post nonsense and plug their ears to any discussion.

Tebow's merits have been debated ad nauseum on TBD, You're a Johnny come lately to the discussion. I and many others have offered many salient, direct to the point reasons why Tebow is an awful NFL QB. But guys like you refuse to understand.

He lacks the attributes it takes to succeed as a starting NFL QB plain and simple such as accuracy, footwork, timing and anticipation, reading coverages, manipulating coverages with his eyes, throwing a receiver open etc.

He's deficient in all of those areas. In other words, He sucks

Continue with your fantasy if you will.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears that there is no interest in Tebow.

Even the team to which he currently plays is hoping to find a buyer for him.

It appears that he will be released and that all 32 teams will have the opportunity to woo him.

Perhaps we can pick up the discussion when that happens.

That team was Denver, and they were just as successful this year with Peyton Manning in terms of playoffs

Actually they weren't. With Tim on the team they won a playoff game. With Peyton they did not.

Listen man. Me and every GM in the NFL agrees that Tim Tebow is not deserved of being on an NFL roster this fall. He won't be. Ryan Fitzpatrcik WILL be a 2nd string QB in the NFL this year.

So we'll count you in with Scott Paoli, OK.

tebow won a lot of games for denver. of course he isnt anything special passing the ball--and i dont think too many see him as the answer.

In 2011, Tim threw 17 TDs and 9 INTs in 11 games. He was 6 for 8 last year with the Jets. One of the in-completions was a 40 yard bomb that hit the WR in the hands in full stride that flat out dropped. You don't do that if you can't pass the football.

His defense in Denver was touted by the talking heads as being good, but they weren't all that good. 20th ranked overall and 24th in points given up (24.4 points per game). That's not winning it with defense.

He came back late in game with big plays to win like vs the Jets and Stealers in playoffs. Didn't we hate Fitz because he choked when the game was on the line?

Count me with FireChan. A QB that takes over a team in the toilet and then goes 7-4 and 1-1 in playoffs with a win over defending SB champs is not chopped liver.

I don't care what his footwork and throwing motion look like. Only results.

Just win Baby.

I'm for bringing him in.

Actually they weren't. With Tim on the team they won a playoff game. With Peyton they did not.

So we'll count you in with Scott Paoli, OK.

In 2011, Tim threw 17 TDs and 9 INTs in 11 games. He was 6 for 8 last year with the Jets. One of the in-completions was a 40 yard bomb that hit the WR in the hands in full stride that flat out dropped. You don't do that if you can't pass the football.

His defense in Denver was touted by the talking heads as being good, but they weren't all that good. 20th ranked overall and 24th in points given up (24.4 points per game). That's not winning it with defense.

He came back late in game with big plays to win like vs the Jets and Stealers in playoffs. Didn't we hate Fitz because he choked when the game was on the line?

Count me with FireChan. A QB that takes over a team in the toilet and then goes 7-4 and 1-1 in playoffs with a win over defending SB champs is not chopped liver.

I don't care what his footwork and throwing motion look like. Only results.

Just win Baby.

I'm for bringing him in.

I just meant they both got to the divisional round.

Tebow all day!