Tebow. What have we got to lose ?

jaybee

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he could be had cheap, why the hell not ? Sell a lot of seats no doubt. Let him compete against the rookies. Use him as a change-up in the offense. Run a little wild cat. Run a little read option stuff.

Like I say, what have we got to lose? Very unlikely we'll have a good QB this year. Even if we draft a future star chances are he won't be very good this year...if he even plays at all. Tebow's won a few games. Thrown some REALLY bad passes....but some pretty darn good ones too. Especially in Denver's playoff run.

At least it would make the season interesting. What the heck.

jb

Only if Tebow promises to hold open air sermons before and after games to raise ticket sales after we are mathematically eliminated out of playoffs.

It all counts. If you don't have a viable QB you can at least have some fun. If he were up for it I'd bring Favre in on a 2 yr deal.

I'd have more fun with that because he could at least present the shade of his former greatness on an NFL field. Tebow, I don't know what you'd see there except a lot of repeats of that Bills-Broncos game with us on the receiving end of the ass-kicking. The book is out on Tebow - if it weren't, the Jets would have used him more.

Explain how? The psychological drama at TBD doesn't count.

I'd rather bring back Flutie than bring in Tebow.

Flutie and Tebow have taken teams to the playoffs. I'm not seeing much out there that can make that claim. Tebow probably should be in the mix of mediocre to bad quarterbacks available to us...sad...but that's the way it is.

Flutie and Tebow have taken teams to the playoffs. I'm not seeing much out there that can make that claim. Tebow probably should be in the mix of mediocre to bad quarterbacks available to us...sad...but that's the way it is.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

timestamp='[/color]1363199553' post='2751907']

What a stupid idea. Are you out of your mind? Haven't you learned anything after what happened in NY last season. The Bills cannot afford distractions especially ones that big.

Seems to me Russ Brandon just might be scrambling around his office racking his brain for marketing ideas concerning his drowning franchise with declining season ticket sales.

Two things come to mind that would help this team sell tickets, a top WR and big name QB. The Bills FO needs a big distraction about now as the team is embarrassed by its hick GM.

Patriot WR Wess Welker or Packer WR Greg Jennings would go a long way to helping the Bills offense, and selling season tickets. QB Tim Tebow (a recent playoff QB)in the mix would also help sell a bunch season tickets,

Signing Tim Tebow and setting up the offense so he can run a read option offense like the Broncos did, as he took them to the playoffs with that offense. It would be an in your face to the Jets HC Rex Ryan that he misused a decent player,and the Brad Smith at QB (3 mil per) experiment would finally be over.

Edited by FeartheLosing