Dorin Dickerson (update - re-signed with Bills)

i was really intrigued with him last year. and in his limited touches i really couldn't get a handle on him as a player. seems like he some good and some bad plays mixed in there. so i guess i'll be intrigued by this player going into this season as well.

they must be going in reverse order of importance/cost. McKelvin will be re-signed tomorrow, Levitre on Friday and then Byrd will sign a long term, cap-friendly deal and Fitz will accept a huge pay cut on Saturday morning before the tampering window opens.

they must be going in reverse order of importance/cost. McKelvin will be re-signed tomorrow, Levitre on Friday and then Byrd will sign a long term, cap-friendly deal and Fitz will accept a huge pay cut on Saturday morning before the tampering window opens.

what does the tampering have to do with Fitz?

Love it! For everyone clamoring for the Bills to sign Delanie Walker, we essentially already have him on the roster in the form of Dickerson. Very similar players, except Walker is a role player on a very good team, whereas Dickerson was an underutilized asset on a terrible team.

I love his twitter handle: scorindorin

LOL.

I love the irony there.

Love it! For everyone clamoring for the Bills to sign Delanie Walker, we essentially already have him on the roster in the form of Dickerson. Very similar players, except Walker is a role player on a very good team, whereas Dickerson was an underutilized asset on a terrible team.

Haha. Very nice.

David Nelson is not good enough for us, but double D is? I'm missing something here.

There is no place on this board for that sort of thinking!

Don't rationalize that there might be information you don't know that could affect the situation.......stand firm in your thoughts & rant and rave to your heart's content about how moronic the Bills are. B-)

Edited by Dibs

• 4 weeks later...

We already knew about Dickerson he was a restricted right FA. Which means the Bills owned him unless they wanted to release him.

Its funny how slow this NFL FA season has been that CBS even wastes space on covering the Bills Restricted Rights FA "accepting" their tender.

And if they did not mention it you would have probably have made a dig on Bills not being worthy of a back page article "Why So Sour?"

The point isn't Bills coverage or lack there of, the point is 2013 NFL FA has been relatively uneventful as compared to years past for the entire league.