The annual Torrell Troup article

TPS

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With ease. It would be nice to have him be healthy, but I'm not banking on it

Not banking on it either, but the dude has clearly been working on getting in shape...for what, or to do what, I guess we'll have to find out. Looking less like an NT, though...

I don't remember anything about the guy he's been gone so long. Was he supposed to be the Ted Washington type of space eater? or a Warren Sapp type penetrator (I'm a little nervous throwing these terms out there in light of above discussion).

Edited by JPS

Dude looks skinny, says he's twice as strong as he was a year ago... http://twitter.com/T...276841660559361

VIDEO: http://telly.com/72UMLJ

Ya...I can do that... ;)

Seriously though...Can the Bills get lucky for once and have Troup come back and actually contribute? That would be nice seeing as though they have no one at NT outside of TT on the Roster, and a Defensive Coach who favors the 3-4... B-)

700lbs on the leg press is far from impressive. You'll see regular 180lb guys in the gym every day doing high reps with that and more. He's also wearing knee wraps (which make it easier) and only doing about 60% range of motion. I'm sure Troup could double the weight & still do reps, and the vid is probably just his warm-up.

He looks great. I hope he's healthy & ready to finally contribute.

700lbs on the leg press is far from impressive. You'll see regular 180lb guys in the gym every day doing high reps with that and more. He's also wearing knee wraps (which make it easier) and only doing about 60% range of motion. I'm sure Troup could double the weight & still do reps, and the vid is probably just his warm-up.

He looks great. I hope he's healthy & ready to finally contribute.

tis true - i regularly do reps with 1500 pounds or more :rolleyes:

I don't remember anything about the guy he's been gone so long. Was he supposed to be the Ted Washington type of space eater? or a Warren Sapp type penetrator (I'm a little nervous throwing these terms out there in light of above discussion).

He's not a huge dude frame-wise like Big Teddy...I think he was supposed to be (at least the Bills were hoping he would be) the Casey Hampton-type NT...The anchor-type who plugs up the middle... B-)